cougarguard.com — unofficial BYU Cougars / LDS sports, football, basketball forum and message board  

Go Back   cougarguard.com — unofficial BYU Cougars / LDS sports, football, basketball forum and message board > non-Sports > Chit Chat
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 06-20-2007, 03:48 PM   #1
jay santos

jay santos is on a distinguished road
Default The NorCal Cat discussion

The NorCal Cat discussion was entertaining. Is there anyone else that wants to have a poll on whether or not they're a dick? I'd rather not see the results for me on that one, but I'd definitely fare better here than CB. Then again if I was still on CB, I'd probably have a better approval rating now than when I was fighting a coach and his PR staff that were single handedly trying to destroy BYU's football program.
jay santos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2007, 03:51 PM   #2
Archaea
Assistant to the Regional Manager

Archaea is an unknown quantity at this point

There was a poll about Norcal Cat? I'm glad I missed that one. A measure of one dickiness is not really worth discussing. Not whether you're a wuss is more interesting.
Old 06-20-2007, 03:54 PM   #3
ewth8tr

ewth8tr is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Archaea View Post
There was a poll about Norcal Cat? I'm glad I missed that one. A measure of one dickiness is not really worth discussing. Not whether you're a wuss is more interesting.
it wasn't much of a poll, it was like polling SEC fans asking them if there should be alcohol at their tailgates.

Må din pung bli överkörd av femhundra siamesiska elefantbögar samtidigt som du får en ananas uppkörd långt upp i rektum - Most common thing said to LiveCoug on his mission.
ewth8tr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2007, 03:59 PM   #4
BYU71

BYU71 is an unknown quantity at this point

I would be offended if my rating was at least in the low 70's as far as "dickiness" goes. I would like to think though I am a "compassionate dick."
BYU71 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2007, 04:36 PM   #5
NorCal Cat

NorCal Cat

Quote:
Originally Posted by BYU71 View Post
I would be offended if my rating was at least in the low 70's as far as "dickiness" goes. I would like to think though I am a "compassionate dick."
Exactly. That's why I voted "yes" for myself. Besides, it's all relative. One person's dick, is another person's....ummm...forget it.

I will repeat...I'm only a dick in response to those posts that deserve it. So just don't make any idiotic posts, and I won't respond like a dick. Simple.
And unlike some of you little girls on here, I can respond like a dick to you in one thread, and joke around with you in the next.
NorCal Cat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2007, 04:39 PM   #6
MikeWaters
Demiurge

MikeWaters is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by NorCal Cat View Post
Exactly. That's why I voted "yes" for myself. Besides, it's all relative. One person's dick, is another person's....ummm...forget it.

I will repeat...I'm only a dick in response to those posts that deserve it. So just don't make any idiotic posts, and I won't respond like a dick. Simple.
And unlike some of you little girls on here, I can respond like a dick to you in one thread, and joke around with you in the next.
are you Rocky's kid brother?
MikeWaters is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2007, 04:41 PM   #7
BYU71

Quote:

"I am only a dick in response to those posts that deserve it??" I am surprised you were so upset at Jefe. You sound like the perfect candidate to be a moderator.

You know who deserves to be treated poorly and who doesn't. Me, I try to be a dick to everyone, those who deserve and those who don't. That is what a "true" dick does. You are a pretender.
Old 06-20-2007, 04:44 PM   #8
RC Vikings

RC Vikings is on a distinguished road

So who is the biggest Dick?
RC Vikings is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2007, 04:45 PM   #9
NorCal Cat

NorCal Cat

Quote:
Originally Posted by BYU71 View Post
"I am only a dick in response to those posts that deserve it??" I am surprised you were so upset at Jefe. You sound like the perfect candidate to be a moderator.

You know who deserves to be treated poorly and who doesn't. Me, I try to be a dick to everyone, those who deserve and those who don't. That is what a "true" dick does. You are a pretender.
I wasn't upset at Jefe. He just never ceases to amaze with his subjective enforcement of board rules, and warnings for things as harmless as a discussion about circumcision.

You got me there. I can only dream to be the true dick you are. I'm sure I will get closer to your level the older, and more bitter I get.
NorCal Cat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2007, 04:47 PM   #10
BYU71

Quote:
I wasn't upset at Jefe. He just never ceases to amaze with his subjective enforcement of board rules, and warnings for things as harmless as a discussion about circumcision.

You got me there. I can only dream to be the true dick you are. I'm sure I will get closer to your level the older, and more bitter I get.
Good point I hadn't considered. Age and senility may help in obtaining the "true" characteristics of a dick.