cougarguard.com — unofficial BYU Cougars / LDS sports, football, basketball forum and message board  

Go Back   cougarguard.com — unofficial BYU Cougars / LDS sports, football, basketball forum and message board > non-Sports > Chit Chat
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 11-05-2006, 02:54 AM   #1
MikeWaters
Demiurge

MikeWaters is an unknown quantity at this point
Default girls on east coast

However said there were no good looking women on the east coast was wrong. I spent all day walking the streets of Boston, through all kinds of crowds, and saw at least two or three good looking women. Ok, maybe one good looking, and two above average.
MikeWaters is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2006, 03:24 AM   #2
Archaea
Assistant to the Regional Manager

Archaea is an unknown quantity at this point

It's odd, in the South, in Texas, in the Midwest, Rocky Mountains, Southwest, and West Coast, and especially Hawaii, loads of beautiful women. I guess the rest of us took them all out of the east long ago, leaving only left-overs.
Old 11-05-2006, 06:04 AM   #3
SeattleUte

SeattleUte has a little shameless behaviour in the past

Quote:
Originally Posted by MikeWaters View Post
However said there were no good looking women on the east coast was wrong. I spent all day walking the streets of Boston, through all kinds of crowds, and saw at least two or three good looking women. Ok, maybe one good looking, and two above average.
Looks like you're partial to that painted face, bleached hair, small/silicone breasted stick figure sweet paulie purebread Barbie look. Not nearly so many of them in Boston as in Texas, that's for sure.

—Paul Auster
SeattleUte is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2006, 01:56 PM   #4
Archaea

Quote:
Originally Posted by SeattleUte View Post
Looks like you're partial to that painted face, bleached hair, small/silicone breasted stick figure sweet paulie purebread Barbie look. Not nearly so many of them in Boston as in Texas, that's for sure.
Considering his wife is a brunette, that's especially funny.

It's the drab, straight hair, lack of smiles, no deordorant that drives many of us away. Do the women even bathe in Boston? Grooming must requires a woman to vote Republican. I suppose if you hate life, disagree with hygiene that would create that ugly look the Eastern girls are striving to achieve.

Last edited by Archaea; 11-05-2006 at 02:09 PM.
Archaea is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2006, 03:46 PM   #5
SeattleUte

Quote:
Originally Posted by Archaea View Post
Considering his wife is a brunette, that's especially funny.
It's the only explanation I can think of for such an imbecilic comment from a BYU graduate. If you spend much time in the East Coast you see that like everything else the East Coast also has more beautiful women.

—Paul Auster
Old 11-05-2006, 03:58 PM   #6
Archaea

You know that styles differ, and although, if one travels far enough within wealthy aspects of East Coast society, one will find the same level of beauty. However, the weather, the general cultural attitudes there lead to some plainness.

The weather on the East Coast sucks most time. If you have a tan, have a chance to exercise and aren't facing snow all the time, you can take the time to look decent. Plus, the culture of other parts make it more important.

I simply disagree that East Coast culture breeds an appreciation for physical beauty. There will be enclaves but not cross spectrum. There is the high class high expense good looks, but that's plastic. To each his own.
Old 11-05-2006, 04:22 PM   #7
Cali Coug

Cali Coug has a little shameless behaviour in the past

Quote:
Originally Posted by Archaea View Post
You know that styles differ, and although, if one travels far enough within wealthy aspects of East Coast society, one will find the same level of beauty. However, the weather, the general cultural attitudes there lead to some plainness.

The weather on the East Coast sucks most time. If you have a tan, have a chance to exercise and aren't facing snow all the time, you can take the time to look decent. Plus, the culture of other parts make it more important.

I simply disagree that East Coast culture breeds an appreciation for physical beauty. There will be enclaves but not cross spectrum. There is the high class high expense good looks, but that's plastic. To each his own.
Wow- are we actually having a philisophical argument about where women are hot?

Show me a photo and I will resolve the difference.
Cali Coug is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2006, 04:26 PM   #8
Archaea

There are beautiful women everywhere no doubt, but in some parts you must look harder.

So as a general question what makes a woman attractive to you?

Facial features, fit body, keen intellect but not a bitch, kindness, fiscal acumen, and a general humility for me. Race not an issue, if facial features are diminuitive and carefully aligned.
Old 11-05-2006, 04:33 PM   #9
Jeff Lebowski
Charon

Jeff Lebowski is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by SeattleUte View Post
If you spend much time in the East Coast you see that like everything else the East Coast also has more beautiful women.
Wow. You and I must visit different parts of the East Coast.
Old 11-05-2006, 05:18 PM   #10
SeattleUte

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeff Lebowski View Post
Wow. You and I must visit different parts of the East Coast.
It's a function of sheer numbers and wealth. You will find a lot more pretty people in Manhattan per square block than just about anywere else in the U.S.

—Paul Auster

Last edited by SeattleUte; 11-05-2006 at 05:20 PM.