cougarguard.com — unofficial BYU Cougars / LDS sports, football, basketball forum and message board  

Go Back   cougarguard.com — unofficial BYU Cougars / LDS sports, football, basketball forum and message board > non-Sports > Art/Movies/Media/Music/Books
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 08-15-2006, 05:34 PM   #1
mpfunk

mpfunk is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via MSN to mpfunk
Default Zoo Animals on Wheels

So I have been watching a lot the show Get a Life these days. I luckily was able to buy the entire two seasons on DVD on ebay.

The more I watch it the more I realize that Chris Elliott is a comic genius. Sure he has fallen into obscurity and really not doing funny stuff anymore, but his productive period he put out some of the funniest stuff I have ever seen.

I am glad to see that youtube has a lot of his comedy bits from David Letterman. I suggest watching this stuff as it is really funny. When I get home I am planning on watching his special Action Family which is available on youtube in its entirety.

Yet another reason to love youtube.
mpfunk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2006, 06:00 PM   #2
ewth8tr

ewth8tr is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by mpfunk
So I have been watching a lot the show Get a Life these days. I luckily was able to buy the entire two seasons on DVD on ebay.

The more I watch it the more I realize that Chris Elliott is a comic genius. Sure he has fallen into obscurity and really not doing funny stuff anymore, but his productive period he put out some of the funniest stuff I have ever seen.

I am glad to see that youtube has a lot of his comedy bits from David Letterman. I suggest watching this stuff as it is really funny. When I get home I am planning on watching his special Action Family which is available on youtube in its entirety.

Yet another reason to love youtube.
lol, I loved Get A Life, I had completely forgotten about that show.
ewth8tr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2006, 07:33 PM   #3
mpfunk

mpfunk is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via MSN to mpfunk

Quote:
Originally Posted by ewth8tr
lol, I loved Get A Life, I had completely forgotten about that show.
Check youtube there are a lot of full episodes availabe on there. Also the word is that there are plans to release it on DVD, but it is tied up in legal battles right now. My DVDs are transfers from VHS tapes, so the quality is terrible and you have fox promos and a few commercials that were not cut out mixed in.
mpfunk is offline   Reply With Quote