cougarguard.com — unofficial BYU Cougars / LDS sports, football, basketball forum and message board  

Go Back   cougarguard.com — unofficial BYU Cougars / LDS sports, football, basketball forum and message board > non-Sports > Politics
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 10-24-2007, 07:10 PM   #1
DJRoss

DJRoss is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Skype™ to DJRoss
Default Don't know if this is posted, but this could really hurt Hillary...

Hillary exposed

Click on image for my card and blog
DJRoss is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2007, 09:00 PM   #2
JohnnyLingo

JohnnyLingo has a little shameless behaviour in the past

It's been posted here but the board libs have been pretty quiet about it so far.
JohnnyLingo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2007, 09:36 PM   #3
woot

woot is on a distinguished road

I didn't bother to watch it, as I just don't care about Hillary. I do find it amusing how similar Hillary and Rudy are. Their positions are almost identical, except that all of Rudy's positions have 9/11 in there somewhere. If those are the choices I'm presented, I'll probably look for a 3rd party. A Paul/Kucinich ticket would get my vote for sure in that situation.
woot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2007, 09:47 PM   #4
Sleeping in EQ

Sleeping in EQ is an unknown quantity at this point

No doubt her lawyers have a different view of things. Regardless, despite the fun Republicans will have taking shots at Senator Clinton, if they don't actually come up with some genuine ideas, and stop acting like talk radio pundits, she will run away with the election (which might be fun! I'm sure there are some conspiracy authors who are readying their books right now!)
"Do not despise the words of prophets, but test everything; hold fast to what is good; " 1 Thess. 5:21 (NRSV)

We all trust our own unorthodoxies.
Sleeping in EQ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2007, 09:47 PM   #5
Archaea
Assistant to the Regional Manager

Archaea is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by woot View Post
I didn't bother to watch it, as I just don't care about Hillary. I do find it amusing how similar Hillary and Rudy are. Their positions are almost identical, except that all of Rudy's positions have 9/11 in there somewhere. If those are the choices I'm presented, I'll probably look for a 3rd party. A Paul/Kucinich ticket would get my vote for sure in that situation.
I kinda like Ron Paul, but don't believe he has a snowball's chance. I find Hillary to be the most offensive choice in the past 200 years.
Old 10-24-2007, 09:57 PM   #6
woot

Quote:
Originally Posted by Archaea View Post
I kinda like Ron Paul, but don't believe he has a snowball's chance. I find Hillary to be the most offensive choice in the past 200 years.
Yea, he doesn't have a chance. I'm actually not a huge fan of his, but just admire his candor and his open frustration with how stupid the other republican candidates are.

Hillary strikes me as a standard corporate whore candidate, so nothing new. I can't imagine how anyone could think she might be worse than Bush.
Old 10-24-2007, 09:59 PM   #7
Tex

Tex is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sleeping in EQ View Post
No doubt her lawyers have a different view of things. Regardless, despite the fun Republicans will have taking shots at Senator Clinton, if they don't actually come up with some genuine ideas, and stop acting like talk radio pundits, she will run away with the election (which might be fun! I'm sure there are some conspiracy authors who are readying their books right now!)
So is it your contention that the current slate of Republican candidates have no genuine ideas?

- Cali Coug

"Oh dear, granny, what a long tail our puss has got."

- Brigham Young
Tex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2007, 10:07 PM   #8
Archaea
Assistant to the Regional Manager

Archaea is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by woot View Post
Yea, he doesn't have a chance. I'm actually not a huge fan of his, but just admire his candor and his open frustration with how stupid the other republican candidates are.

Hillary strikes me as a standard corporate whore candidate, so nothing new. I can't imagine how anyone could think she might be worse than Bush.
Her tax policies, her health care agenda, her distaste for westerners and her lack of ethos.
Old 10-24-2007, 10:20 PM   #9
woot

Quote:
Originally Posted by Archaea View Post
Her tax policies, her health care agenda, her distaste for westerners and her lack of ethos.
Let's see here. Bush's tax policy is a disaster, he has no health care agenda, and he has done immense violence to everything that our country once stood for. Again, I can't imagine how anyone could think Hillary might be worse. I heard a fairly compelling case that Rudy might be worse, but even that I have a hard time believing.
Old 10-24-2007, 10:26 PM   #10
Sleeping in EQ

Sleeping in EQ is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tex View Post
So is it your contention that the current slate of Republican candidates have no genuine ideas?
No.
"Do not despise the words of prophets, but test everything; hold fast to what is good; " 1 Thess. 5:21 (NRSV)

We all trust our own unorthodoxies.
Sleeping in EQ is offline   Reply With Quote