cougarguard.com — unofficial BYU Cougars / LDS sports, football, basketball forum and message board  

Go Back   cougarguard.com — unofficial BYU Cougars / LDS sports, football, basketball forum and message board > non-Sports > Current Events
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 07-20-2007, 12:48 AM   #11
creekster

creekster is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Black Diamond Bay View Post
They're all over California too. The tickets you get in the mail are hilarious (I only say this because I've never received one) it has a series of 3 or 4 pictures, and in the ones I've seen the people are just cruising through like nothing's up, a totally expressionless face...or the one my boss got had a picture of her chatting away on her phone with a big smile on her face.
Perhaps you mean So cal? becasue they have tried to spread this pestilence of which Su is so proud in SF and other bay area places and have been attacked by the citizenry. There are only a couple in these parts, and some have been removed due to squawking from folks.
Old 07-20-2007, 12:55 AM   #12
Black Diamond Bay

Black Diamond Bay is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via MSN to Black Diamond Bay

Quote:
Originally Posted by creekster View Post
Perhaps you mean So cal? becasue they have tried to spread this pestilence of which Su is so proud in SF and other bay area places and have been attacked by the citizenry. There are only a couple in these parts, and some have been removed due to squawking from folks.
Well my sister was cited a few times for driving across the Golden Gate bridge without paying the toll (she's never driven across it before in her life). She finally called and demanded that the produce the photographic evidence and then discovered that the car was in fact not the same vehicle described on her registration. So I KNOW there's at least one up there.
Black Diamond Bay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2007, 01:03 AM   #13
creekster

Quote:
Well my sister was cited a few times for driving across the Golden Gate bridge without paying the toll (she's never driven across it before in her life). She finally called and demanded that the produce the photographic evidence and then discovered that the car was in fact not the same vehicle described on her registration. So I KNOW there's at least one up there.
Ah, well, toll booths are a little different than intersection lights. Yes, like many parking garages, they do video you at the bridges if you don't pay, like a stick-up at a bank. I thought we were talking about intersection lights.
Old 07-20-2007, 01:04 AM   #14
Black Diamond Bay

Quote:
Ah, well, toll booths are a little different than intersection lights. Yes, like many parking garages, they do video you at the bridges if you don't pay, like a stick-up at a bank. I thought we were talking about intersection lights.
Okay, you win. We were.
Old 07-20-2007, 01:06 AM   #15
Black Diamond Bay

Quote:
I will be in the Bay area this weekend though and I'm going to stay on the alert for those things while I'm out there. I'll report back my findings on Monday.
Old 07-20-2007, 01:13 AM   #16
creekster

Quote:
I will be in the Bay area this weekend though and I'm going to stay on the alert for those things while I'm out there. I'll report back my findings on Monday.
so when you say "you win" you really mean "you win [cue ominous music] FOR NOW [cue evil laugh]!"