cougarguard.com — unofficial BYU Cougars / LDS sports, football, basketball forum and message board  

Go Back   cougarguard.com — unofficial BYU Cougars / LDS sports, football, basketball forum and message board > non-Sports > Religion
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 04-19-2007, 04:39 AM   #11
pelagius

pelagius is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by creekster View Post
No, thank you, and that is sincere. I had never considered these verses as you suggest here but in doing so it seems like a very obvious construction. I only wish could reciprocate but my insights are much less interesting.
Thanks, once again, Creekster for the kinds words. You've inspired me to do some more Sunday School oriented posts in the future. This post was basically some excerpts from my lesson notes of last week's gospel doctrine lesson.
pelagius is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2007, 04:42 AM   #12
jay santos

jay santos is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by pelagius View Post
Thanks, once again, Creekster for the kinds words. You've inspired me to do some more Sunday School oriented posts in the future. This post was basically some excerpts from my lesson notes of last week's gospel doctrine lesson.
I would love to hear your Sunday School oriented posts. In fact, I think it would almost be a good forum suggestion.
jay santos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2007, 04:57 AM   #13
pelagius

pelagius is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by jay santos View Post
I would love to hear your Sunday School oriented posts. In fact, I think it would almost be a good forum suggestion.
There would be some advantages of a separate Sunday School/Lesson forum. The discussion pace on these sorts of things is much slower than the normal stuff in the religion category. Regardless, I'm going to try to do weekly excerpts from my lesson notes or maybe I will just post the notes in their entirety.

Last edited by pelagius; 04-19-2007 at 05:40 AM.
pelagius is offline   Reply With Quote