cougarguard.com — unofficial BYU Cougars / LDS sports, football, basketball forum and message board  

Go Back   cougarguard.com — unofficial BYU Cougars / LDS sports, football, basketball forum and message board > non-Sports > Religion
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 04-22-2008, 12:36 AM   #11
exUte

exUte can only hope to improve
Default Could also be a 'numbers' issue.........?

Quote:
Originally Posted by UtahDan View Post
I like that. Organizing principle rather than eternal law or eternal principle. That could be it. But I think you are exactly right that whatever the purpose of it was here, that we lack the perspective to see the eternal implications.
a woman can give birth in 9 months. A man can inpregnate multiple wives and increase the output significantly compared to just one wife.
exUte is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2008, 12:41 AM   #12
marsupial

marsupial is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by exUte View Post
a woman can give birth in 9 months. A man can inpregnate multiple wives and increase the output significantly compared to just one wife.
And really, that's our only purpose here, right? We're little baby-making machines.
Old 04-22-2008, 02:04 PM   #13
Spaz

Spaz is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by RC Vikings View Post
Would a simple willingness to be involved with Jessica Biel and Jessica Alba count?
Hey - you're just being charitable, right? You're helping a few good women on their way to the fulfillment of their eternal potential!

Unfortunately, I think I went overboard with my comments of admiration for one Salma Hayek. I don't think my wife would look too kindly upon me offering to provide that particular service for Salma...

"It doesn't mean that if we lose a game or when we lose a game people won't then jump on and say the quest is over. Because they will. But they've missed the point." -Bronco Mendenhall on "The Quest"
Spaz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2008, 08:57 PM   #14
Goatnapper'96
Recruiting Coordinator/Bosom Inspector

Goatnapper'96 is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by marsupial View Post
And really, that's our only purpose here, right? We're little baby-making machines.
If more of you focussed on staying "little" baby making machines the process would probably be a bit more fun. I feel for the fella who has to use a pool to find the bubbles, so to speak.

Thats all I got to say about that.
Old 04-22-2008, 09:07 PM   #15
malapert

malapert is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Goatnapper'96 View Post
If more of you focussed on staying "little" baby making machines the process would probably be a bit more fun. I feel for the fella who has to use a pool to find the bubbles, so to speak.

Thats all I got to say about that.
Touche napper....well stated.

"He has all the virtues I dislike--and none of the vices I admire." -Winston Churchill

"He has no enemies, but is intensely disliked by his friends." -Oscar Wilde

"In order to avoid being called a flirt, she always yielded easily." -Charles, Count Talleyrand
malapert is offline   Reply With Quote