cougarguard.com — unofficial BYU Cougars / LDS sports, football, basketball forum and message board  

Go Back   cougarguard.com — unofficial BYU Cougars / LDS sports, football, basketball forum and message board > SPORTS! > Football
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 01-10-2008, 06:43 PM   #21
SipiTau

SipiTau is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by TripletDaddy View Post
Did Chilo confirm that he was declaring or simply that he was going to get projections? I thought he was still undecided. It would be great to have him back, but we did pretty well, surprisingly, while he was injured.
On Sunday, the guy I know said he was gone, he may change his mind though. You would think that after seeing what happened to Fred Matua, that he would learn his lesson.
SipiTau is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2008, 06:58 PM   #22
TripletDaddy

TripletDaddy can only hope to improve

Quote:
Originally Posted by SipiTau View Post
On Sunday, the guy I know said he was gone, he may change his mind though. You would think that after seeing what happened to Fred Matua, that he would learn his lesson.
You going to the Buckeyes game? That ticket is going to be a tough get. Buckeyes travel really well, so there wont be as many to gobble up.

"Everyone is against me. Everyone is fawning for 3D's attention and defending him." -- SeattleUte
TripletDaddy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2008, 07:18 PM   #23
SipiTau

SipiTau is on a distinguished road

Quote:
You going to the Buckeyes game? That ticket is going to be a tough get. Buckeyes travel really well, so there wont be as many to gobble up.
I'll be there; I'm in section 18 row 11, pretty decent seats. My family have been C&G since '82, they're over in section 23. I'm looking forward to a good game.
SipiTau is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2008, 07:24 PM   #24
TripletDaddy

TripletDaddy can only hope to improve

Quote:
Originally Posted by SipiTau View Post
I'll be there; I'm in section 18 row 11, pretty decent seats. My family have been C&G since '82, they're over in section 23. I'm looking forward to a good game.
My brother is C&G but he is obviously using his alotment. sigh.

18 row 11 is nice. corner endzone.

Your family is sitting in epic seats, and right by the band, which is sweet. great view of the tunnel, the Horse, everything.

I need to find some students who dont care about football and bribe them for their tickets. Best bet is the math lab or computer science building.

"Everyone is against me. Everyone is fawning for 3D's attention and defending him." -- SeattleUte
TripletDaddy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2008, 07:36 PM   #25
smokymountainrain

smokymountainrain is on a distinguished road

Quote:
It totally does. PC's policy is that the best play. Did you notice Joe McKnight, a freshman getting way more carries than Chauncey Washington, a Sr in his final game?

This is the only way he can keep recruiting so well....underclassmen really get to play if they are good. Rey Mauluga is another example. Cushing. Jarrett. reggie bush. The list goes on and on of Sophomores and sometimes freshman who get significant PT if they are good.
Excellent point, TD. Freshman and sophomores have always gotten a fair shake with Carroll. We were just discussing Taylor Mays and because he started for the better part of his freshman season, it seemed like he should at least be a junior this year. Hence the reason I thought he would be playing on Sundays next season. When you mentioned that he was a soph, I was stunned.
smokymountainrain is offline   Reply With Quote