cougarguard.com — unofficial BYU Cougars / LDS sports, football, basketball forum and message board  

Go Back   cougarguard.com — unofficial BYU Cougars / LDS sports, football, basketball forum and message board > non-Sports > Current Events
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 08-24-2007, 04:37 PM   #11
cougjunkie

cougjunkie is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by MikeWaters View Post
innuendo and jokes aside, I am wondering if mindfulcoug could imagine a scenario where she might be willing to be a temporary bride.
It does seem odd, Do muslim women have to cover their heads during intercourse?
Old 08-24-2007, 04:39 PM   #12
MikeWaters
Demiurge

MikeWaters is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by cougjunkie View Post
It does seem odd, Do muslim women have to cover their heads during intercourse?
No. Remember, the potential groom can even see his wife naked prior to marriage, just to make sure everything is ok.
MikeWaters is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2007, 05:00 PM   #13
cougjunkie

cougjunkie is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
No. Remember, the potential groom can even see his wife naked prior to marriage, just to make sure everything is ok.
Nice so you can tell her what areas she needs to work on before you tie the knot. Test driving a car before you buy it is not allowed but you can at least take a look at the interior.
Old 08-24-2007, 07:28 PM   #14
Mindfulcoug

Mindfulcoug is on a distinguished road

Quote:
does the other person have to be Muslim, and would an American non-Muslim be ok?
muslims women have to marry muslims men and it makes no difference if its temporary or permanent, but for muslim men there might be a possiblity to have a temporary marriage with non-muslims ,but they have to hitch muslim women for permanent marriage.

a very essential part in temporary and also permanent marriage in islam is ascertaining dowery, which have to be determined by potential bride herslef.

it could be for example just one gold coin to thousands of coins "as it is ordinarily practicing by iranian potential brides " but the point is ,they could claim this amount of money at the very moment after setteling marriage.

many marriageable girls and guys would go for temporary marriage after proposal in order to get to know eachother better. although they are legitimately authorized to have intimacy ...but generally they prefer to evaluate each other behaviors and life skills ,rather just discourteously seeking for physical pleasure.

and about the time..it depends on purpose .becuase temporary marriage itself has variety ..but i wonder whether i should get more detailed here ..