View Single Post
Old 05-28-2008, 07:24 PM   #31
il Padrino Ute
Board Pinhead

il Padrino Ute is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flystripper View Post
LOL so the space program was to cover for Ted Kennedy. LOL I seriously laughed out loud.
Glad you enjoyed it.

I have a friend who actually wrote a paper for a political science class with this as it's focus. It was a huge joke on his part - it was about 12 pages or so - and all in good fun, or so he thought.

The professor was a huge Kennedy guy and one of the hippie types that were on campuses throughout the 60s and he saw no humor or even creativity from my friend. Not only did he give my friend an F for the assignment - along with a very nasty note attached to it that took personal shots at my friend - the guy wanted my friend kicked out of school.

My friend took his paper and his class syllabus (which stated that the paper could be anything of a political nature, be it fact or fiction) and handed it to the department head in the meeting the professor demanded. The department head told the professor to use some of his salary to buy a sense of humor.

End of meeting.

"This is now the joke that stupid people laugh at." - Christopher Hitchens on IQ jokes about GWB.
il Padrino Ute is offline   Reply With Quote