PDA

View Full Version : Buying new running shoes...

UteStar
01-25-2008, 06:47 PM
I looked and tried on a bunch of shoes over the past few weeks. I have been running in a great pair of Brooks Trance 6 shoes. I liked them. I also have been running in the Asics gt-2120 for a bit as well and they were not bad.

I made my decision and I am getting the Brooks Trance 7 shoes( http://www.brooksrunning.com/prod.php?p=41211). I ended up picking them over Asics Kayano 13 and 14s. I am excited to try them out next week. I seem to remember Arch running in them as well as maybe SteelBlue. Anyway, I will let you know how they feel.

ThatSportsFan
01-25-2008, 07:33 PM
I looked and tried on a bunch of shoes over the past few weeks. I have been running in a great pair of Brooks Trance 6 shoes. I liked them. I also have been running in the Asics gt-2120 for a bit as well and they were not bad.

I made my decision and I am getting the Brooks Trance 7 shoes( http://www.brooksrunning.com/prod.php?p=41211). I ended up picking them over Asics Kayano 13 and 14s. I am excited to try them out next week. I seem to remember Arch running in them as well as maybe SteelBlue. Anyway, I will let you know how they feel.

You are going to love them. I have been running with them for the past 3 weeks. Good choice.+

UteStar
01-25-2008, 07:51 PM
You are going to love them. I have been running with them for the past 3 weeks. Good choice.+

Good to hear, I am excited for them. I have really liked my Trance 6 shoes and from what I am reading, the 7 is a significant upgrade so thats good. I am slowly becoming a one brand user, Brooks. Though I still like the Asics that I use occasionally.

SteelBlue
01-25-2008, 08:59 PM
I love my Trance 7's. Excellent choice.

OrangeUte
01-26-2008, 10:02 PM
they are a great shoe. i'm a big guy - 240lbs, and i found that asics went flat on me after only a few months. i've been running in trance 7's for a few months now, averaging 15 miles/week, and they still feel great.