cougarguard.com — unofficial BYU Cougars / LDS sports, football, basketball forum and message board  

Go Back   cougarguard.com — unofficial BYU Cougars / LDS sports, football, basketball forum and message board > SPORTS! > Cycling
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 07-09-2007, 04:54 AM   #1
RC Vikings

RC Vikings is on a distinguished road
Default Bike ride with Mrs. Archaea

Mrs. Archaea is dropping off daughter Archaea for school here in Rexburg and I had the opportunity to go on a ride with her today. She moves it along pretty good and I know she still had plenty left after fifty miles. The roads were clear of traffic, the weather was cool and we saw a deer along the way so I think she enjoyed the ride. Archaea is married to a very good bike rider, a very pretty lady and a very nice person.

My family was able to meet his kids after the ride and Archaea and Mrs. Archaea are doing a great job as a parents. It was a good day.
RC Vikings is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2007, 05:31 AM   #2
Jeff Lebowski
Charon

Jeff Lebowski is on a distinguished road

Looks like Brother Archaea did very well today in his 70.3 triathlon. Way to go, buddy.
Old 07-09-2007, 08:50 PM   #3
Archaea
Assistant to the Regional Manager

Archaea is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by RC Vikings View Post
Mrs. Archaea is dropping off daughter Archaea for school here in Rexburg and I had the opportunity to go on a ride with her today. She moves it along pretty good and I know she still had plenty left after fifty miles. The roads were clear of traffic, the weather was cool and we saw a deer along the way so I think she enjoyed the ride. Archaea is married to a very good bike rider, a very pretty lady and a very nice person.

My family was able to meet his kids after the ride and Archaea and Mrs. Archaea are doing a great job as a parents. It was a good day.
Mrs. Archaea compliments RC Viking and thanked him for his hospitality. She noted all of the Cougarguard men had better worry as Viking is carrying big bags of sand. She was sorry that her training had left her tired so that she wasn't quick enough on the bike for Mr. Sandbagger, but she noted he'll pull a lot of us far and fast.

I must wonder, did my wife borrow some children, because I find it hard to believe they behaved themselves.

Last edited by Archaea; 07-09-2007 at 09:55 PM.
Archaea is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2007, 09:25 PM   #4
MikeWaters
Demiurge

MikeWaters is an unknown quantity at this point

need a pic to confirm whether Sis. Archaea is hot or not?

Like the sample dessert behind glass that never gets eaten, but entices.
MikeWaters is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2007, 05:47 AM   #5
RC Vikings

RC Vikings is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Archaea View Post
Mrs. Archaea compliments RC Viking and thanked him for his hospitality. She noted all of the Cougarguard men had better worry as Viking is carrying big bags of sand. She was sorry that her training had left her tired so that she wasn't quick enough on the bike for Mr. Sandbagger, but she noted he'll pull a lot of us far and fast.

I must wonder, did my wife borrow some children, because I find it hard to believe they behaved themselves.
She must have forgot the part about me just trying to hang on to her wheel all day.
RC Vikings is offline   Reply With Quote