cougarguard.com — unofficial BYU Cougars / LDS sports, football, basketball forum and message board  

Go Back   cougarguard.com — unofficial BYU Cougars / LDS sports, football, basketball forum and message board > non-Sports > Religion
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 08-30-2005, 12:25 AM   #1
SteelBlue

SteelBlue is an unknown quantity at this point
Default A nice find in the McKay book.

I was surprised to see that my grandfather was quoted several times in the book (he served as Mission President in Denmark during some of the McKay years). The source was given as "interview with Levi Thorup". Our family had no idea that such an interview existed and so I contacted the authors via UofU press last week to ask for a copy. Gregory Prince contacted me via email and shared with me much of the interview which was done by the church history department back in the 70's. He was very helpful in instructing me in how to go about getting the full transcript of the interview. So, as a result of reading the book, we now have a very interesting and precious addition to the family history that we otherwise would never have been aware of.
SteelBlue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2005, 12:33 AM   #2
Archaea
Assistant to the Regional Manager

Archaea is an unknown quantity at this point
Default BTW Mike your riding companion is obliged to come

to any races or rides which you will be attending. We wouldn't have her change her riding habits one bit.
Archaea is offline   Reply With Quote