cougarguard.com — unofficial BYU Cougars / LDS sports, football, basketball forum and message board  

Go Back   cougarguard.com — unofficial BYU Cougars / LDS sports, football, basketball forum and message board > House Keeping > What should this site be?
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 04-10-2006, 03:39 AM   #11
RockyBalboa

RockyBalboa is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via MSN to RockyBalboa

Hey Robin,

Actually I was pissed for a couple of days and then I was cool with it.

Unlike you,,,I didn't delete all 300 something of my posts and then change my icon to a dead bird and then act like a whining apostate bitch who'd just been jilted by the gay spirit of J. Edgar Hoover.

Your deliberate attempts to ruin this board with your posts are lame and obvious. I was just stating what most people on this board think of you.
RockyBalboa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2006, 06:40 AM   #12
Robin

Robin is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by RockyBalboa
Hey Robin,

Actually I was pissed for a couple of days and then I was cool with it.

Unlike you,,,I didn't delete all 300 something of my posts and then change my icon to a dead bird and then act like a whining apostate bitch who'd just been jilted by the gay spirit of J. Edgar Hoover.

Your deliberate attempts to ruin this board with your posts are lame and obvious. I was just stating what most people on this board think of you.
The odd thing about it Mesa, is that having your balls cut off has been a good thing for you. You actually are more a couple of degrees more tollerable now than back when you had nothing to prove.

And nice use of the word 'bitch.' It will be interesting to see if the mods hold true to the new rule about using dergoatory terms that are used for women. If you do get erased, I will be sure to add your post to the censored archive.

Cheers.

P.S. Can you run faster with nothing between your legs?
Robin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2006, 01:27 PM   #13
RockyBalboa

RockyBalboa is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via MSN to RockyBalboa

Robin my guess is you'd know more about having nothing between your legs,,,especially since you walk around at burning man with them in your mouth telling your androgynous son exactly what it means to be a flaming liberal.
RockyBalboa is offline   Reply With Quote