cougarguard.com — unofficial BYU Cougars / LDS sports, football, basketball forum and message board  

Go Back   cougarguard.com — unofficial BYU Cougars / LDS sports, football, basketball forum and message board > non-Sports > Introductions
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 03-24-2006, 03:18 AM   #1
Anonymous

Anonymous
Default Outro

About me:

My Crappy Blog (for the voyeurs): http://www.bkdunn.com

MBTI Type: INTP
Birth Order: 4th of 4
Blood Type: O+
Eyes: Brn
Hair: Brn
Height: 5'11"
Weight: 175
Right-Handed
Dominant Eye: Left

Favorite Color: Blue

Voting Record (Presidential Elections)
2004: Bednarik
2000: Browne
1996: Browne

Favorite Movie: Unforgiven
Favorite Book: 1984
Favorite (Music) Album: Surfer Rosa

Car: '04 Nissan Titan

Born 3/8/72, Tacoma, Washington. Grew up in Federal Way, Washington. Attended Twin Lakes Elementary School, Lakota Junior High School, Decatur High School (Class of '90). ACT: 32, SAT: 1430. Trustees' Scholar (four years) at BYU. Attended '90-91, lived in Helaman Halls. Two years Germany Dresden Mission (honorably completed). Graduated BYU 1996 with a BA in German (with Honors). Briefly attended masters program at Emerson College in Boston (for an MA in Writing). Lived for 8 months in Twin Falls, Idaho working for a start-up ISP. Moved to San Diego, lived there two years, then spent four years in Orange County. Attended UC-Irvine Graduate School of Management (MBA 2002, Faculty Fellowship, Center for the Research of IT in Organizations Fellowship) (GMAT: 760). Moved to Utah where I still have a house (http://www.mvkayak.com/rent -- not actually currently available though) in the Traverse Mountain development in Lehi. Now living in the Manhattan Financial District, a block south of Wall Street.

Sorry for the awkward meltdown if it's taken as such. It seems like the middle of the bell curve has taken over and I'm probably a few months late at heading off into the sunset. It was a good ride.

Best of luck to all. Enjoy your community.

Good luck with the outcome SoCal. Thanks for the diversion Mike.

L8,

BK
Anonymous is offline   Reply With Quote