cougarguard.com — unofficial BYU Cougars / LDS sports, football, basketball forum and message board  

Go Back   cougarguard.com — unofficial BYU Cougars / LDS sports, football, basketball forum and message board > non-Sports > Chit Chat
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 07-15-2008, 05:59 PM   #31
SoCalCoug

SoCalCoug is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Indy Coug View Post
Way to reach and pull something out of this thread! Thought you were implying this was something commonplace on CG. Guess I was wrong.

"Now perhaps as I spanked myself screaming out "Kozlowski, say it like you mean it bitch!" might have been out of line, but such was the mood." - Goatnapper

"If you want to fatten a pig up to make the pig MORE delicious, you can feed it almost anything. Seriously. The pig is like the car on Back to the Future. You put in garbage, and out comes something magical!" - Cali Coug
SoCalCoug is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2008, 06:08 PM   #32
El Jefe

El Jefe

Quote:
Originally Posted by MikeWaters View Post
Am I the only one who thinks it is bizarre that Jefe occasionally comes over here to defend himself?
It's fun. I enjoy reading your board occasionally. It usually happens (as in this case) when someone else tells me about a thread I'd be interested in. If I take the time to come over here, I usually take the time to try to add at least a little bit to the discussion.
El Jefe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2008, 06:10 PM   #33
TripletDaddy

TripletDaddy can only hope to improve

Quote:
Originally Posted by El Jefe View Post
It's fun. I enjoy reading your board occasionally. It usually happens (as in this case) when someone else tells me about a thread I'd be interested in. If I take the time to come over here, I usually take the time to try to add at least a little bit to the discussion.
EJ, it must be reciprocal because mikewaters also visits your board regularly and often.

"Everyone is against me. Everyone is fawning for 3D's attention and defending him." -- SeattleUte
TripletDaddy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2008, 06:15 PM   #34
Runner Coug

Runner Coug is an unknown quantity at this point

What I don't get is why everyone who has a tiff with CB runs over here to post about it. Seriously...who cares?

It's like VV just got dumped by the pretty girl he likes and went running to his second option, who he starts buying gifts for and spending money on, in an attempt to show her she was his one true love all along. It's all very silly.
Runner Coug is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2008, 07:00 PM   #35
livecoug

livecoug is an unknown quantity at this point

amen runnercoug. It's amazing how sensitive people are. VV: Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa..

You really think that it was that post that caused you to be banned for life? Gimme a break. Your rap sheet includes many instances of advertising your... whatever it is you are peddling.
livecoug is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2008, 07:17 PM   #36
ewth8tr

ewth8tr is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Runner Coug View Post
What I don't get is why everyone who has a tiff with CB runs over here to post about it. Seriously...who cares?

It's like VV just got dumped by the pretty girl he likes and went running to his second option, who he starts buying gifts for and spending money on, in an attempt to show her she was his one true love all along. It's all very silly.
lol, man, that comparison is spot on, well done.

Må din pung bli överkörd av femhundra siamesiska elefantbögar samtidigt som du får en ananas uppkörd långt upp i rektum - Most common thing said to LiveCoug on his mission.
ewth8tr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2008, 07:17 PM   #37
TripletDaddy

TripletDaddy can only hope to improve

Quote:
Originally Posted by livecoug View Post
amen runnercoug. It's amazing how sensitive people are. VV: Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa..

You really think that it was that post that caused you to be banned for life? Gimme a break. Your rap sheet includes many instances of advertising your... whatever it is you are peddling.
I think this is the great mystery of VV on both boards.....after all this time, nobody is really sure what his message is.

I still think CB loses some charm when the loonies are carted off for good.

"Everyone is against me. Everyone is fawning for 3D's attention and defending him." -- SeattleUte
TripletDaddy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2008, 07:39 PM   #38
MikeWaters
Demiurge

MikeWaters is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:

It is NOT silly.
MikeWaters is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2008, 10:53 PM   #39
venomous viper

venomous viper is on a distinguished road
Smile

I really wanted to let this lay, but it keeps coming up. There are a lot of members of both boards. With suspension on cb, there is no way to even reply to boardmails and posts as to what happened or what the reason was. I felt it appropriate for those with "dual membership" to hear my reply and the actual reason and post that brought on the suspension. jefe never lists facts or reasons. He can come over here and spout his childish stuff, but no one is allowed to address his crap on the other board.Those that didn't care, I apologized to. I've posted here before, and even met with the real jefe IN person to discuss real estate in Dallas. I only spent more time on other board because for someone with limited computer experience like me, the other board was easier. It wasn't for the burger joints, movies or iboxes posts! I even asked Mike several weeks ago about how to do certain things over here and this board is pretty cool with the various options and not the 25 year old inexperienced mods looking for a fight all the time. I really prefered to let this lay, but jefe comes over and wants to want. He should go back to his little playground and take his ball with him..

Quote:

venomous viper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2008, 11:03 PM   #40
venomous viper

venomous viper is on a distinguished road
Smile

live coug- no whining here, and I've never been accused of being sensitive. Live coug, you have seen a rap sheet? Your general accusation is hilarious. " advertising your whatever it is you are peddling. Back it up. Give me one instance where I've advertised anything accused of. You seem to know it all, so please share. Just ONE SINGLE example of something I've tried to peddle. My book is free, I even pay the postage; seminars I gave were free and I received not 1 red cent for various companies I had no ownership in; personal visits or phone conferences with many cbers for no fee. The only thing I've ever offered for sale was real estate, as did many others on cb and continue to do so. I've never collected one penny for any of the above, period... So, let it lay or give me one example.
p.s. You've been deleted from my real estate list and anyone else may be removed simply by asking Respond to the e-mail you received yesterday. Have a great week.

Quote:
Originally Posted by livecoug View Post

venomous viper is offline   Reply With Quote