cougarguard.com — unofficial BYU Cougars / LDS sports, football, basketball forum and message board  

Go Back   cougarguard.com — unofficial BYU Cougars / LDS sports, football, basketball forum and message board > non-Sports > Chit Chat
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 04-08-2008, 08:22 PM   #31
Archaea
Assistant to the Regional Manager

Archaea is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spaz View Post
This was a guy my dad worked with in the Boise, ID area before I was born. My guess is she's in her 60's now (maybe 70's). I wouldn't be surprised if she went on to have multiple partners, contracted a disease, and has passed on.

Basically, that schedule was pretty accurate. Once or twice in the morning, she'd make him go home for 'lunch' for a round, then 3+ times after work. My dad never told me any other details than that, but I'd imagine a woman like that would be waking up to go at it in the middle of the night.

I know it's fun to fantasize about that sort of 'problem', and it would certainly be fun, for a time, but I don't think very many men would really be looking forward to repeating this every single day.

I think I'd invest in a few toys to keep her happy when I really wasn't in the mood.

If such a woman ever existed, she is not normally balanced, because although guys who are irresponsible might dream of that level of activity, most of us have other things which we desire to accomplish.

Why do people like Triplet always project onto a post? Well, you must not be getting ... bullshit for a fuck head.

Projection via the internet is lame.
Old 04-08-2008, 08:28 PM   #32
marsupial

marsupial is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Do the Enzyte commercials tell you that too many men are insecure about the size of their manhood?
I haven't seen an Enzyte commercial. However, if my spam folder is any indication of how many men feel about the size of their manhood, then yes, it must be a rampant problem.
Old 04-08-2008, 08:34 PM   #33
Spaz

Spaz is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Archaea View Post
If such a woman ever existed, she is not normally balanced, because although guys who are irresponsible might dream of that level of activity, most of us have other things which we desire to accomplish.

Why do people like Triplet always project onto a post? Well, you must not be getting ... bullshit for a fuck head.

I don't think there's any debate that a woman who demands that much sex is unbalanced. Hell - a MAN who demands THAT much sex is unbalanced.

The point is, there IS a fraction (and I don't care to debate the size of that fraction) of marriages involving a woman who has a higher libido than her partner. Denying the existence of this circumstance doesn't conform to your usual level of intellectual honesty I've observed over the last two months.

"It doesn't mean that if we lose a game or when we lose a game people won't then jump on and say the quest is over. Because they will. But they've missed the point." -Bronco Mendenhall on "The Quest"
Spaz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2008, 08:38 PM   #34
Spaz

Quote:
Originally Posted by marsupial View Post
I haven't seen an Enzyte commercial. However, if my spam folder is any indication of how many men feel about the size of their manhood, then yes, it must be a rampant problem.
lol. Maybe it's the Extenze commercials I've seen lately. One of them has the guy grinning with the 'whistle' music going in the background. They're pretty humorous - I especially liked the one involving golfing.

The other has a bunch of people who keep using the phrase "that certain part of a man's body", along with a bunch of cheeseballs proclaiming the efficacy of the drug.

There are many men who suffer from ED. ED and libido don't necessarily coincide. Some men really want to get it on, and simply can't get it up.

"It doesn't mean that if we lose a game or when we lose a game people won't then jump on and say the quest is over. Because they will. But they've missed the point." -Bronco Mendenhall on "The Quest"
Old 04-08-2008, 08:42 PM   #35
TripletDaddy

TripletDaddy can only hope to improve

Quote:

Very aggressive move. Impressive.

*thinks for a minute*

I will see your Freudian projection referece and raise you one accusation of blatant Nietzsche "counter-projection"

"Everyone is against me. Everyone is fawning for 3D's attention and defending him." -- SeattleUte
TripletDaddy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2008, 08:42 PM   #36
Spaz

Quote:

I do it when I really want to irritate people. It's a trolling technique.

FWIW, the only thing I've 'projected' onto you is that you haven't had experiences involving a woman who wanted sex more often than her male partner.

Old 04-08-2008, 08:43 PM   #37
Spaz

I'm starting to wonder what my frequency of posting on this topic means. Maybe I'll sound off.

Old 04-08-2008, 08:44 PM   #38
Archaea

Quote:
I don't think there's any debate that a woman who demands that much sex is unbalanced. Hell - a MAN who demands THAT much sex is unbalanced.

The point is, there IS a fraction (and I don't care to debate the size of that fraction) of marriages involving a woman who has a higher libido than her partner. Denying the existence of this circumstance doesn't conform to your usual level of intellectual honesty I've observed over the last two months.
There are outliers and anybody requiring that much, is definitional unbalanced and unhealthy, male or female. However, hyperbolic my trolling statements are they are tinged with truth, in that, in the bulk of quasi-healthy marriages, the male libido greatly outweighs the female libido. It is probably an evolutionary device, to bind the male to the female and to ensure procreation and perpetuation of the species. Has society reshaped the female libido and are the hormonal changes which can upset the balance, indubitably?
Old 04-08-2008, 08:45 PM   #39
Archaea

Quote:
I do it when I really want to irritate people. It's a trolling technique.

FWIW, the only thing I've 'projected' onto you is that you haven't had experiences involving a woman who wanted sex more often than her male partner.
The projection comment was directed toward triplet not you.
Old 04-08-2008, 08:47 PM   #40
Archaea

Quote:
Do the Enzyte commercials tell you that too many men are insecure about the size of their manhood?
What is a Enzyte commercial?