cougarguard.com — unofficial BYU Cougars / LDS sports, football, basketball forum and message board  

Go Back   cougarguard.com — unofficial BYU Cougars / LDS sports, football, basketball forum and message board > non-Sports > Chit Chat
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 01-08-2008, 01:59 AM   #11
cougjunkie

cougjunkie is an unknown quantity at this point

Always. I will even stop at the thrifty nickel stand to bring one in to the stall with me. Mobile cougarboard is great as well during those times.

Speaking of stalls. Sam Boyd Stadium has about 150 urinals and 3 crappers. The line to crap was about 15 people long.
Old 01-08-2008, 02:33 AM   #12
TripletDaddy

TripletDaddy can only hope to improve

This one is quite easy for me.

1. I never read in the bathroom. I go to the bathroom and want to leave ASAP, even at home. I do not want to read or prolong anything while I am in there.

2. I do not use public restrooms to go #2. Not even at work. I hold it until I get home. I think I am kind of a germophobe. I also get grossed out at hair on the floor, on the countertop, in the shower, etc..

I do not go on airplanes, in airports (sorry, Senator), malls, sporting events, concerts, public parks, or anywhere else.

I have gone a few times out of emergency over the years, of course, but no cheek ever touched the surface.

So a big "no" to your question.

PS please keep this info confidential and do not reveal it at any time in the future. I know I can trust you guys.

"Everyone is against me. Everyone is fawning for 3D's attention and defending him." -- SeattleUte

Last edited by TripletDaddy; 03-25-2009 at 08:25 PM.
TripletDaddy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2008, 02:35 AM   #13
Jeff Lebowski
Charon

Jeff Lebowski is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by TripletDaddy View Post
I have gone a few times out of emergency over the years, of course, but no cheek ever touched the surface.
Not even with an ass gasket?
Old 01-08-2008, 02:42 AM   #14
MikeWaters
Demiurge

MikeWaters is an unknown quantity at this point

when I take the paper into the bathroom at work, should I leave it behind in the stall for the next guy, or should I throw it away? what's your thought?
MikeWaters is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2008, 02:47 AM   #15
YOhio
AKA SeattleNewt

YOhio is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by MikeWaters View Post
when I take the paper into the bathroom at work, should I leave it behind in the stall for the next guy, or should I throw it away? what's your thought?
Leave it. Give the next guy the option of whether he wants to read it. Don't make the decision for him.
YOhio is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2008, 02:48 AM   #16
MikeWaters
Demiurge

MikeWaters is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by YOhio View Post
Leave it. Give the next guy the option of whether he wants to read it. Don't make the decision for him.
that's what I usually do.
MikeWaters is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2008, 02:48 AM   #17
il Padrino Ute
Board Pinhead

il Padrino Ute is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
If you've finished reading it, it would be a kind gesture to leave it behind for others to enjoy.

"This is now the joke that stupid people laugh at." - Christopher Hitchens on IQ jokes about GWB.
il Padrino Ute is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2008, 02:52 AM   #18
YOhio
AKA SeattleNewt

Quote:
that's what I usually do.
A few months ago somebody posted a link to a transcript of Richard Bushman speaking at the Pew Forum. I printed it out, it was about 20 pages, to read while I rid my body of excess solid waste. I inadvertantly left the article in the stall. A week or so later some guy started leaving Christian tracts. I wonder if it was a direct response.
Old 01-08-2008, 03:09 AM   #19
tooblue

tooblue is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by YOhio View Post
A few months ago somebody posted a link to a transcript of Richard Bushman speaking at the Pew Forum. I printed it out, it was about 20 pages, to read while I rid my body of excess solid waste. I inadvertantly left the article in the stall. A week or so later some guy started leaving Christian tracts. I wonder if it was a direct response.
What I want to know if it's ok when I'm alone in a stall and someone enters the restroom (or washroom if your are Canadian) to cough and let them know I'm there and discourage them from trying to open the stall door?
tooblue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2008, 03:11 AM   #20
YOhio
AKA SeattleNewt

Quote:
Originally Posted by tooblue View Post
What I want to know if it's ok when I'm alone in a stall and someone enters the restroom (or washroom if your are Canadian) to cough and let them know I'm there and discourage them from trying to open the stall door?
You can make a number of different noises to indicate your presence. Maybe you could sneeze.