cougarguard.com — unofficial BYU Cougars / LDS sports, football, basketball forum and message board  

Go Back   cougarguard.com — unofficial BYU Cougars / LDS sports, football, basketball forum and message board > non-Sports > Chit Chat
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 11-04-2007, 05:03 AM   #31
ute4ever
I must not tell lies

ute4ever is an unknown quantity at this point

My buddy Tyler said his former roommate used to mark his milk lines like you described. So when Tyler would drink his milk, he was always sure to mark a new line!
ute4ever is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2007, 10:05 PM   #32
Black Diamond Bay

Black Diamond Bay is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via MSN to Black Diamond Bay

I drink whole milk. My roommates never drink my milk.

I had a roommate whose boyfriend would drink it, until I caught him and I gave him some line about how I have a hard enough time coming up with the money to feed myself, and now I was out of milk and didn't have enough money left to go buy anymore. He was really embarrassed, made all kinds of profuse apologies and showed up the next day with a gallon of milk. I'm pretty sure that put a stop to the problem.

The roommate on the other hand had no respect for anyone's stuff...including her own. Everything she owned was broken, and she broke a lot of my stuff too. Additionally everytime I left town she would go through everything I own and take/use what she wanted...unless it was under my bed. I kept my guns under my bed, and she said they gave her anxiety. She was afraid they might go off and kill someone. I told her that if she didn't touch them there was no chance of that happening, but she was completely irrational about it and seemed to believe that if she looked at them they might spontaneously start firing off rounds. She wanted me to store them at my sister's house, but instead I let her know that they were loaded, chambered, the safeties were off and they were under my bed so I could access them quickly in case of an emergency. I told her that if she didn't want to get shot or end up killing someone else that I suggest she not go rifling around under there. There was no power on Earth that could get her to even so much as lift the bedskirt. So that's where I stored everything I thought she might want or might break.

She was a real fatty, probably triple my size, so all my clothes were safe. My feet were much smaller so the shoes were also safe. Her fingers were too fat for my rings, wrists too fat for my bracelets and watches, and the necklaces, earrings, and makeup just had to be shoved under the bed. She did use my soap and shampoo, but really I was just grateful that she was using something. So really it was pretty manageable, if she'd been smaller it would have been an absolute nightmare.

This was the same roommate that had poor personal hygiene.
Black Diamond Bay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2007, 10:08 PM   #33
MikeWaters
Demiurge

MikeWaters is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Black Diamond Bay View Post
I drink whole milk. My roommates never drink my milk.

I had a roommate whose boyfriend would drink it, until I caught him and I gave him some line about how I have a hard enough time coming up with the money to feed myself, and now I was out of milk and didn't have enough money left to go buy anymore. He was really embarrassed, made all kinds of profuse apologies and showed up the next day with a gallon of milk. I'm pretty sure that put a stop to the problem.

The roommate on the other hand had no respect for anyone's stuff...including her own. Everything she owned was broken, and she broke a lot of my stuff too. Additionally everytime I left town she would go through everything I own and take/use what she wanted...unless it was under my bed. I kept my guns under my bed, and she said they gave her anxiety. She was afraid they might go off and kill someone. I told her that if she didn't touch them there was no chance of that happening, but she was completely irrational about it and seemed to believe that if she looked at them they might spontaneously start firing off rounds. She wanted me to store them at my sister's house, but instead I let her know that they were loaded, chambered, the safeties were off and they were under my bed so I could access them quickly in case of an emergency. I told her that if she didn't want to get shot or end up killing someone else that I suggest she not go rifling around under there. There was no power on Earth that could get her to even so much as lift the bedskirt. So that's where I stored everything I thought she might want or might break.

She was a real fatty, probably triple my size, so all my clothes were safe. My feet were much smaller so the shoes were also safe. Her fingers were too fat for my rings, wrists too fat for my bracelets and watches, and the necklaces, earrings, and makeup just had to be shoved under the bed. She did use my soap and shampoo, but really I was just grateful that she was using something. So really it was pretty manageable, if she'd been smaller it would have been an absolute nightmare.

This was the same roommate that had poor personal hygiene.
so which one of you was the hot one?
MikeWaters is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2007, 10:36 PM   #34
Black Diamond Bay

Quote:
Originally Posted by MikeWaters View Post
so which one of you was the hot one?
Totally her.
Old 11-07-2007, 11:09 PM   #35
Surfah
Master

Surfah is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via AIM to Surfah Send a message via MSN to Surfah

I always had good ones. One of my friend's wasn't so fortunate. One of his roommates did so many stupid things that finally my friend changed his own oil in the shower one day and deposited said oil right into this obnoxious roommate's shampoo.

Charles Barkley: "20 pts and 10 rebounds will get you through also!"
Surfah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2007, 11:15 PM   #36
smokymountainrain

smokymountainrain is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by surfah33 View Post
I always had good ones. One of my friend's wasn't so fortunate. One of his roommates did so many stupid things that finally my friend changed his own oil in the shower one day and deposited said oil right into this obnoxious roommate's shampoo.
"changed his own oil."

I have to admit I've never heard that one. wow.
smokymountainrain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2007, 11:29 PM   #37
Black Diamond Bay

Quote:
Did you ever get the feeling that your friend might be the crazy one?
Old 11-08-2007, 12:49 AM   #38
marsupial

marsupial is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by smokymountainrain View Post
"changed his own oil."

I have to admit I've never heard that one. wow.
You must be new to the board then. Welcome.
marsupial is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2007, 12:50 AM   #39
marsupial

marsupial is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Nice avatar.
marsupial is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2007, 12:51 AM   #40
MikeWaters
Demiurge

MikeWaters is an unknown quantity at this point

I had some crazy roommates. One of them had a sweet computer and had some nice games on it, and then the psycho put a lock on his door so I couldn't play. Another one would get pissed when in the dorms I would use his desk, because all my clothes were piled on my desk and bed. Psycho. Another one could never stop complaining. Dirty dishes, cabinet doors left open, mess everywhere. Everything had to be perfect. Finally my senior year I moved into a house and had some cool roommates. We were eventually evicted by the city of Provo, and the house was condemned. It's condos now. Good times.

Crazy roommates suck.
MikeWaters is offline   Reply With Quote