cougarguard.com — unofficial BYU Cougars / LDS sports, football, basketball forum and message board  

Go Back   cougarguard.com — unofficial BYU Cougars / LDS sports, football, basketball forum and message board > SPORTS! > Football
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 01-17-2006, 04:03 PM   #11
VAX77

VAX77

Quote:
Originally Posted by realtall

You are right. Its none of anybody elses business if he goes on a mission or not.

The problem in this case is that he managed to announce his very personal mission decision in the most public way possible. There was no way that this reaction wasn't going to happen under those circumstances. It isn't right but it is predictable.

The way that everything was announced was unfortunate. If he had just signed the papers(when the time comes) and let the different websites update with the information, there would have still been a stink but not nearly as bad as it is now.

I agree that it is his business whether or not he serves. I am glad that we will face judgement on our own, without the cb crowd there, because we all know, I would not have a shot....

Second, I can tell you that the process is tiring and sucks and there is nothing better than getting it done with.
VAX77 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2006, 03:40 AM   #12
Robin

Robin is an unknown quantity at this point

r.f.
Robin is offline   Reply With Quote