cougarguard.com — unofficial BYU Cougars / LDS sports, football, basketball forum and message board  

Go Back   cougarguard.com — unofficial BYU Cougars / LDS sports, football, basketball forum and message board > non-Sports > Religion
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 07-10-2007, 09:15 PM   #1
UteStar

UteStar is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Pregnant and fully clothed

When I was in my priest quorum, our Young Men's leader was talking about how you need to be careful with young women. He was talking about how you should not have sex before you are married and if you do, the girl could become pregnant. He then gave this profound advice:

"Don't even fool around with a girl...I had a good friend of mine that was making out with a girl, fully clothed, both of them, and she got pregnant."

My bishop was in the room and he responded with: 'Oh c'mon, that is the silliest thing that I have ever heard. She did not get pregnant when they were fully clothed.'

Our young men's leader responded: "Yes, she did and it can happen like that.

Our bishop responded back: "OK, so they were making out, the boy's sperm went thru his clothes, then traveled back thru her clothes and she became pregnant?"

Our young men's leader went quiet and then basically ignored our bishop and said 'Premarital sex is wrong and it can really change your life if the girl becomes pregnant."

Lets just say that all of us 16-17 year old boys just sat there quietly and watched these two adults have this discussion. It is amazing what some people believe. I can also say our bishop was liberal, no nonsense and awesome.
UteStar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2007, 09:17 PM   #2
SoonerCoug
Formerly known as MudPhudCoug

SoonerCoug is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by UteStar View Post
"Don't even fool around with a girl...I had a good friend of mine that was making out with a girl, fully clothed, both of them, and she got pregnant."
I've heard the same story multiple times.

I guess Levis really are semi-permeable.
SoonerCoug is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2007, 09:17 PM   #3
Goatnapper'96
Recruiting Coordinator/Bosom Inspector

Goatnapper'96 is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
When I was in my priest quorum, our Young Men's leader was talking about how you need to be careful with young women. He was talking about how you should not have sex before you are married and if you do, the girl could become pregnant. He then gave this profound advice:

My bishop was in the room and he responded with: 'Oh c'mon, that is the silliest thing that I have ever heard. She did not get pregnant when they were fully clothed.'

Our bishop responded back: "OK, so they were making out, the boy's sperm went thru his clothes, then traveled back thru her clothes and she became pregnant?"

Our young men's leader went quiet and then basically ignored our bishop and said 'Premarital sex is wrong and it can really change your life if the girl becomes pregnant."

Lets just say that all of us 16-17 year old boys just sat there quietly and watched these two adults have this discussion. It is amazing what some people believe. I can also say our bishop was liberal, no nonsense and awesome.
I was fully clothed both times my wife got pregnant...

'lil help!
Old 07-10-2007, 09:18 PM   #4
Indy Coug

Indy Coug is an unknown quantity at this point

Given Goatnapper's successful Levi Lovin' campaign, I defer to his knowledge in this arena.
Indy Coug is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2007, 09:18 PM   #5
MikeWaters
Demiurge

MikeWaters is an unknown quantity at this point

K-Dog was fully clothed as well when his wife got pregnant.
MikeWaters is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2007, 09:19 PM   #6
jay santos

jay santos is on a distinguished road

Quote:

It's true it can happen. My wife got pregnant like this before we met.
jay santos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2007, 09:19 PM   #7
jay santos

jay santos is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by jay santos View Post
It's true it can happen. My wife got pregnant like this before we met.
I'm way late on this joke. Darn. I just wanted to have an SC like story for y'all.
jay santos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2007, 09:19 PM   #8
Goatnapper'96
Recruiting Coordinator/Bosom Inspector

Goatnapper'96 is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by MikeWaters View Post
I kept telling that fellow to head up to the magic workers at the U of U. They give one joy in their posterity, and the right to morally wack off.
Old 07-10-2007, 10:27 PM   #9
Archaea
Assistant to the Regional Manager

Archaea is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by MikeWaters View Post
But Goat wasn't when KDog's wife got pregnant.