cougarguard.com — unofficial BYU Cougars / LDS sports, football, basketball forum and message board  

Go Back   cougarguard.com — unofficial BYU Cougars / LDS sports, football, basketball forum and message board > non-Sports > Finances
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 10-19-2007, 09:58 PM   #1
venomous viper

venomous viper is on a distinguished road
Smile if you pay more taxes than you should.

I have permission from Mike Waters to post this info. If not interested, just disregard. I speak on real estate, wealth and taxes, and have for many years. I'll be speaking in AZ on the 27th of october. Tucson in the morning and Phoenix in afternoon. If interested in attending,, just boardmail me or e-mail me at topcancuncondos@hotmail.com. DISCLAIMER!!!!! I will be sharing the speaking with Brian Goodman of USAWEALTH Institute, a seminar company. I own ZERO part of the company and receive ZERO salary. I do it to help people understand real estate and taxes. I suggest everyone familiarize yourself with the Gulf Opportunity Act of 2005 signed By Pres Bush. Under certain conditions, it allows 50% depreciation to be taken in first year. The loss can even be carried back for 5 years to re-do taxes and claim a past refund.
Again, if not interested, just disregard. I'm not trying to start a thread on this, so don't lambast me!! I'll respond only to board or e-mails. This was just for info purposes, with Mikes' prior approval.
venomous viper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2007, 10:22 PM   #2
cougjunkie

cougjunkie is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by venomous viper View Post
I have permission from Mike Waters to post this info. If not interested, just disregard. I speak on real estate, wealth and taxes, and have for many years. I'll be speaking in AZ on the 27th of october. Tucson in the morning and Phoenix in afternoon. If interested in attending,, just boardmail me or e-mail me at topcancuncondos@hotmail.com. DISCLAIMER!!!!! I will be sharing the speaking with Brian Goodman of USAWEALTH Institute, a seminar company. I own ZERO part of the company and receive ZERO salary. I do it to help people understand real estate and taxes. I suggest everyone familiarize yourself with the Gulf Opportunity Act of 2005 signed By Pres Bush. Under certain conditions, it allows 50% depreciation to be taken in first year. The loss can even be carried back for 5 years to re-do taxes and claim a past refund.
Again, if not interested, just disregard. I'm not trying to start a thread on this, so don't lambast me!! I'll respond only to board or e-mails. This was just for info purposes, with Mikes' prior approval.
thank you.
Old 10-19-2007, 10:28 PM   #3
creekster

creekster is an unknown quantity at this point

WHoa, did this have Mike Waters approval?