cougarguard.com — unofficial BYU Cougars / LDS sports, football, basketball forum and message board  

Go Back   cougarguard.com — unofficial BYU Cougars / LDS sports, football, basketball forum and message board > House Keeping > What should this site be?
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 04-27-2006, 03:17 AM   #1
MikeWaters
Demiurge

MikeWaters is an unknown quantity at this point
Smile It is now possible to donate to the site

Click on the following:

User CP (upper left corner) > Paid Subscriptions (bottom left)

Or, you can click on this link, after logging in:

http://cougarguard.com/forum/payments.php

You can then choose from various amounts $10 to $100. If you plan to donate more than $100, let me know, I'm sure arrangements can be made.

As of now, when you donate, the only change will be that you will be placed in a donor category in the "Forum Leaders" link. Not making avatars or forums contingent on donating makes this place more egalitarian. However, if I don't break even, I may have to move to a different model (avatars, for example--I probably won't ever make CP contigent on donation). The 20 years doesn't really mean anything, since nothing about your account really changes. But I that doesn't mean that the $100 21-year deal is not a bargain!

Thanks for all your financial support. Especially to those who used the amazon link in the past. The few bucks a month through that almost led to us breaking even in the old model.

But more than your financial support, I thank you all for your intellectual, moral, and spirtitual contributions that, at least for me, make this site a place worth hanging out.

Last edited by MikeWaters; 11-15-2008 at 03:25 PM.
MikeWaters is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2007, 06:46 PM   #2
HuskyFreeNorthwest

HuskyFreeNorthwest is an unknown quantity at this point

It seems as though since I donated this site is going nuts. Like 80 people online today? I am not sure if I should say I'm sorry, or you're welcome.
HuskyFreeNorthwest is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2007, 06:56 PM   #3
bluegoose

bluegoose is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by HuskyFreeNorthwest View Post
It seems as though since I donated this site is going nuts. Like 80 people online today? I am not sure if I should say I'm sorry, or you're welcome.
I noticed that this place was hopping today. I'm guessing its spambots or web crawlers. There were about 65 guests, all looking at the same thread.
bluegoose is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2007, 06:58 PM   #4
All-American

All-American is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via MSN to All-American

Quote:
Originally Posted by bluegoose View Post
I noticed that this place was hopping today. I'm guessing its spambots or web crawlers. There were about 65 guests, all looking at the same thread.
Looks like that thread on independence is a hit.