cougarguard.com — unofficial BYU Cougars / LDS sports, football, basketball forum and message board  

Go Back   cougarguard.com — unofficial BYU Cougars / LDS sports, football, basketball forum and message board > non-Sports > Chit Chat
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 09-29-2007, 12:30 AM   #31
Archaea
Assistant to the Regional Manager

Archaea is an unknown quantity at this point

Sounds like MRD was a big time horndog with the ladies. Is he related to JS?
Old 09-29-2007, 02:52 AM   #32
Mormon Red Death

Mormon Red Death is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Archaea View Post
Sounds like MRD was a big time horndog with the ladies. Is he related to JS?
nope... my grandmother was a Young though

Yes I was/am still a horndog (a curse when you have a newborn and your wife is always tired). Sure I got lucky a couple of times but even the sun shines on the dog ass once in awhile.

Solon on the other hand.. is rumored to still have the ute indians sing legends about him in hills above campus. I'll give you a taste, within one week of returning with honor from his mission he already "hooked up" with 3 young ladies.
Old 09-29-2007, 06:39 PM   #33
Surfah
Master

Surfah is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via AIM to Surfah Send a message via MSN to Surfah

I was one of those kids that never wanted to attend BYU but when the parents threw down the "we'll pay for school" I ended up there. I grew to love BYU and I am grateful for the experience. I certainly had my fair share of interesting ones, like the time I was propositioned by a BYU women's soccer player and serving as the designated driver for a few drunk all-american volleyball players. I'd do it again.

Charles Barkley: "20 pts and 10 rebounds will get you through also!"
Surfah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2007, 07:46 AM   #34
Lost Student

Lost Student is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by surfah33 View Post
I certainly had my fair share of interesting ones, like the time I was propositioned by a BYU women's soccer player and serving as the designated driver for a few drunk all-american volleyball players. I'd do it again.
I am unclear about which part you would do again, the being propositioned or the designated driving?
Lost Student is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2007, 05:52 PM   #35
Surfah
Master

Surfah is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via AIM to Surfah Send a message via MSN to Surfah

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lost Student View Post
I am unclear about which part you would do again, the being propositioned or the designated driving?
Going to BYU in general.

Being DD sucks. But it was memorable as I was driving one of the players' vehicle who just had their windows tinted that afternoon and told me not to allow anyone to roll down the windows. Anyway, he rolled down his window and when I reminded him that he shouldn't, he gave me 5 minute explanation on how you can if it's an emergency and how apparently yelling at a couple holding hands on 9th East for the girl to touch his penis was an emergency.

And the soccer player? While attractive, I declined and went straight home and took a shower. I had my mission papers on my desk at the time. And since I refuse, my roommate took it upon himself to satisfy her needs. She also changed another friend's oil I learned from her sister.

This is the same roommate who was dealing drugs and brought so much traffic to our apartment that the DEA, Provo Police and BYU Police raided the place at 5am one morning. Fortunately, I had sold my contact a few months earlier and was never involved in any of that.

Charles Barkley: "20 pts and 10 rebounds will get you through also!"
Surfah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2007, 07:17 PM   #36
il Padrino Ute
Board Pinhead

il Padrino Ute is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by surfah33 View Post
Being DD sucks...
I disagree. I was the DD all the time for my teammates and friends and I ate and drank Cokes for free every time. Perhaps it's different in Provo than in Poughkeepsie?

"This is now the joke that stupid people laugh at." - Christopher Hitchens on IQ jokes about GWB.
il Padrino Ute is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2007, 07:21 PM   #37
Archaea
Assistant to the Regional Manager

Archaea is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mormon Red Death View Post
nope... my grandmother was a Young though

Yes I was/am still a horndog (a curse when you have a newborn and your wife is always tired). Sure I got lucky a couple of times but even the sun shines on the dog ass once in awhile.

Solon on the other hand.. is rumored to still have the ute indians sing legends about him in hills above campus. I'll give you a taste, within one week of returning with honor from his mission he already "hooked up" with 3 young ladies.
So the rumors of guys sowing wild oats before and immediately after their missions were not rumors. Man as a convert was I naive.

You two sowed a lot of oats it sounds. How is it that you were able to calm down, or is that a false assumption? I guess for Solon he has not calmed down.
Old 09-30-2007, 08:25 PM   #38
YOhio
AKA SeattleNewt

YOhio is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Solon View Post

Or the time we were in Wendover, ran into your mom, and ended up playing blackjack at her table all night.
Awesome! I'm sure the mom jokes have been freely flowing since that time.
YOhio is offline   Reply With Quote