cougarguard.com — unofficial BYU Cougars / LDS sports, football, basketball forum and message board  

Go Back   cougarguard.com — unofficial BYU Cougars / LDS sports, football, basketball forum and message board > SPORTS! > Football
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 11-26-2007, 08:37 PM   #61
Archaea
Assistant to the Regional Manager

Archaea is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by BYU71 View Post
Suck it up. If he said he was promised 72 virgins on top of the win, they maybe you would have a legitimate gripe.
We won, where do I collect my 72 smoking hot virgins who besides themselves with lust and desire for me?
Old 11-26-2007, 08:39 PM   #62
mpfunk

mpfunk is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via MSN to mpfunk

Quote:
Originally Posted by Goatnapper'96 View Post
As I said, you could use the common sense God gave you or you can whine like the women of Srbrnica.
Actually the interpretation I'm giving of it makes a hell of a lot more sense given what he said. The interpretation you are giving the statement ignores at least half the statement.

Perhaps when Tate said he was going to "wipe his ass with the Senior blankets," what he was really saying is that he needed to use the restroom and was asking for some toilet paper.
mpfunk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2007, 08:39 PM   #63
Goatnapper'96
Recruiting Coordinator/Bosom Inspector

Goatnapper'96 is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by mpfunk View Post
Well based on his statement, yes he does think that God intervenes.

"But obviously you know when you are doing what is right on and off the field, I think the Lord steps in and plays a part. Magic happens."

"The Lord steps in," sure sounds a lot to me that he is saying that God intervened in the college football game.

I'm not claiming moral superiority, the Utes have stupid players too. The fact that Tate is an idiot, doesn't make Collie any less of an idiot.
Tate is not an idiot. He is emotional and says some stupid things and I don't think he has the toughness of Morgan Scalley. However, he is also not the athlete and got his ass kicked and that was funny. What was funny about Tate was his personally getting his ass kicked after talking the big game, not his use of the F-word and all the crap the pussies in the BYU fanbase want to whine about. I will give Tate the benefit of the doubt that he is a good kid and I am not offended a melchizidek priesthood holder said "fuck," I just don't think he is as tough as he thought he was...but he probably realizes that now.
Old 11-26-2007, 08:41 PM   #64
Tex

Tex is on a distinguished road

Quote:
... what the Profit meant when he speaks ...
Freudian slip?

- Cali Coug

"Oh dear, granny, what a long tail our puss has got."

- Brigham Young
Tex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2007, 08:42 PM   #65
Goatnapper'96
Recruiting Coordinator/Bosom Inspector

Goatnapper'96 is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Actually the interpretation I'm giving of it makes a hell of a lot more sense given what he said. The interpretation you are giving the statement ignores at least half the statement.

Perhaps when Tate said he was going to "wipe his ass with the Senior blankets," what he was really saying is that he needed to use the restroom and was asking for some toilet paper.
I put those whining about Tate on the same pussie pedestal I put those whining about Collie. I just admit to finding a bit more perverse joy at taunting those whining about Collie.
Old 11-26-2007, 08:42 PM   #66
BYU71

BYU71 is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:

You lost. That is what has you pissed. I think my credentials are pretty good when it comes to self righteousness and mullahism. I am on record about BYU hypocricy. I wouldn't be afraid to call Collie on one. I just don't see it the way you do.
BYU71 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2007, 08:43 PM   #67
BYU71

Quote:
Originally Posted by Goatnapper'96 View Post
I put those whining about Tate on the same pussie pedestal I put those whining about Collie. I just admit to finding a bit more perverse joy at taunting those whining about Collie.
Thou speakest for me also.
Old 11-26-2007, 08:43 PM   #68
BYU71

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tex View Post
Freudian slip?
Maybe. Since I was thinking about BYU I guess I just slipped and put in which profit is most on their mind too.
Old 11-26-2007, 08:44 PM   #69
Archaea
Assistant to the Regional Manager

Archaea is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Thou speakest for me also.
Who is whining about Tate? He lost didn't he?
Old 11-26-2007, 08:50 PM   #70
RC Vikings

RC Vikings is on a distinguished road

Quote:
If he said he was promised 72 virgins on top of the win, they maybe you would have a legitimate gripe.
Do you think they could find that many?
RC Vikings is offline   Reply With Quote