cougarguard.com — unofficial BYU Cougars / LDS sports, football, basketball forum and message board  

Go Back   cougarguard.com — unofficial BYU Cougars / LDS sports, football, basketball forum and message board > non-Sports > Religion
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 08-26-2008, 02:59 PM   #1
MikeWaters
Demiurge

MikeWaters is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Breat recontruction/augmentation

if you wife, heaven forbid, required double mastectomy, is there anyone here that wouldn't want to their wife to undergo reconstruction/augmentation?

Here's a poem on the subject:

Quote:
A Story about the Body

The young composer, working that summer at an artist’s colony, had watched her for a week. She was Japanese, a painter, almost sixty, and he thought he was in love with her. He loved her work, and her work was like the way she moved her body, used her hands, looked at him directly when she mused and considered answers to his questions. One night, walking back from a concert, they came to her door and she turned to him and said, “I think you would like to have me. I would like that too, but I must tell you that I have had a double mastectomy,” and when he didn’t understand, “I’ve lost both my breasts.” The radiance that he had carried around in his belly and chest cavity-like music-withered quickly, and he made himself look at her when he said, “I’m sorry I don’t think I could.” He walked back to his own cabin through the pines, and in the morning he found a small blue bowl on the porch outside his door. It looked to be full of rose petals, but he found when he picked it up that the rose petals were on top; the rest of the bowl-she must have swept the corners of her studio-was full of dead bees.

Robert Hass
http://crowsperch.blogspot.com/2007/...bert-haas.html
http://www.amazon.com/Sun-Under-Wood...9762933&sr=8-7
MikeWaters is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2008, 03:04 PM   #2
Archaea
Assistant to the Regional Manager

Archaea is an unknown quantity at this point

Who wouldn't want that?

Goat favors reconstructive surgery even if there is terrible need.
Old 08-26-2008, 03:09 PM   #3
Goatnapper'96
Recruiting Coordinator/Bosom Inspector

Goatnapper'96 is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Archaea View Post
Who wouldn't want that?

Goat favors reconstructive surgery even if there is terrible need.
Eternal progression indicates that it is through the actions of mortals that God our Heavenly Father continues to progress. What is more glorious than a nice rack?

It is all for the Kingdom of God in my book!
Old 08-26-2008, 10:54 PM   #4
PaloAltoCougar

PaloAltoCougar is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Goatnapper'96 View Post
Eternal progression indicates that it is through the actions of mortals that God our Heavenly Father continues to progress. What is more glorious than a nice rack?

It is all for the Kingdom of God in my book!
I visualize you signing for a FedEx delivery of a pair of 750cc implants, and then gazing heavenward as you whisper reverently, "His will be done."
PaloAltoCougar is offline   Reply With Quote