cougarguard.com — unofficial BYU Cougars / LDS sports, football, basketball forum and message board  

Go Back   cougarguard.com — unofficial BYU Cougars / LDS sports, football, basketball forum and message board > non-Sports > Current Events

Old 08-13-2008, 11:34 PM   #31
Sleeping in EQ

Sleeping in EQ is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gidget View Post
LOL, no, no you can't help yourselves.
Most of us fellows manage to restrain ourselves most of the time.
"Do not despise the words of prophets, but test everything; hold fast to what is good; " 1 Thess. 5:21 (NRSV)

We all trust our own unorthodoxies.
Sleeping in EQ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2008, 11:38 PM   #32
Flystripper

Flystripper is an unknown quantity at this point

I still don't understand why Indy wants tennis to go.
Flystripper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2008, 11:41 PM   #33
Gidget

Gidget is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by FarrahWaters View Post
Ah, I was once new to this board like you.... trust me, you ain't seen nothing yet.

Perhaps my lesbian tendencies are being influenced by that song about kissing a girl with cherry chapstick, but I've always thought that athletic women were sexy. The strippers don't do anything for me.
Don't get me wrong, I certainly am no prude when it comes to the admittance that some females are just hot. I just have to laugh at how fast the posts start cranking out when hot women are brought into the conversation. And I think I can speak generally and say that they are almost 100% male dominated conversations. I wonder what it would be like for us girls to threadjack a post in the Football category comparing body-parts and sexual attraction to the athletes? What would our CG men say? (This isn't an assumption, I am really wondering how this would turn out) This only further supports my supporting of the aforementioned motion for a women's category, with men allowed of course.
I am a philosophical Goldilocks, always looking for something neither too big nor too small, neither too hot nor too cold, something jussssst right. I'll send you a card from purgatory. - PaloAltoCougar
Gidget is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2008, 11:47 PM   #34
il Padrino Ute
Board Pinhead

il Padrino Ute is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
... I wonder what it would be like for us girls to threadjack a post in the Football category comparing body-parts and sexual attraction to the athletes? What would our CG men say? ...
I can only speak for myself and say that I would most likely skip that thread once I found out it had been hijacked.

Besides, I've seen enough athletes at the college level when they are in the shower to not understand why any female would be attracted to them.

"This is now the joke that stupid people laugh at." - Christopher Hitchens on IQ jokes about GWB.
il Padrino Ute is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2008, 11:56 PM   #35
Gidget

Quote:
Originally Posted by il Padrino Ute View Post
I can only speak for myself and say that I would most likely skip that thread once I found out it had been hijacked.

Besides, I've seen enough athletes at the college level when they are in the shower to not understand why any female would be attracted to them.
So do you think the women on CG should start avoiding the threads that get jacked by the men's sexual remarks? If so, I think you would see the end of women on CG (maybe you wouldn't mind that?) because it does happen frequently I have noticed (although, I am not bothered by it). I only brought it up originally just making fun.
I am a philosophical Goldilocks, always looking for something neither too big nor too small, neither too hot nor too cold, something jussssst right. I'll send you a card from purgatory. - PaloAltoCougar
Old 08-13-2008, 11:58 PM   #36
TripletDaddy

TripletDaddy can only hope to improve

Quote:
I wonder what it would be like for us girls to threadjack a post in the Football category comparing body-parts and sexual attraction to the athletes?
What you are describing is known on the internet as "UteStarring"

As in, "dude, she totally UteStarred my thread! Gross!"

"Everyone is against me. Everyone is fawning for 3D's attention and defending him." -- SeattleUte
TripletDaddy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2008, 11:59 PM   #37
Gidget

Quote:
Originally Posted by il Padrino Ute View Post

I can somewhat agree. I don't think I have experienced as many male locker rooms I am sure - but I certainly feel like females are the more beautiful sex.
Old 08-14-2008, 12:00 AM   #38
Gidget

Quote:
Originally Posted by TripletDaddy View Post
What you are describing is known on the internet as "UteStarring"

As in, "dude, she totally UteStarred my thread! Gross!"
I guess I am a little green, please explain, I wanna hear the details . . . .
Old 08-14-2008, 12:00 AM   #39
TripletDaddy

TripletDaddy can only hope to improve

Quote:
I don't think I have experienced as many male locker rooms I am sure - but I certainly feel like females are the more beautiful sex.
Gross! Quit UteStarring this thread with all the crazy lesbo talk.

"Everyone is against me. Everyone is fawning for 3D's attention and defending him." -- SeattleUte
TripletDaddy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2008, 12:07 AM   #40
il Padrino Ute
Board Pinhead

il Padrino Ute is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
So do you think the women on CG should start avoiding the threads that get jacked by the men's sexual remarks? If so, I think you would see the end of women on CG (maybe you wouldn't mind that?) because it does happen frequently I have noticed (although, I am not bothered by it). I only brought it up originally just making fun.
Not at all. That was my lame attempt at being facetious.

"This is now the joke that stupid people laugh at." - Christopher Hitchens on IQ jokes about GWB.
il Padrino Ute is offline   Reply With Quote