cougarguard.com — unofficial BYU Cougars / LDS sports, football, basketball forum and message board  

Go Back   cougarguard.com — unofficial BYU Cougars / LDS sports, football, basketball forum and message board > non-Sports > Chit Chat
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 12-13-2005, 09:41 PM   #11
RockyBalboa

RockyBalboa is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via MSN to RockyBalboa

I appreciate your honesty. My last boardmail to you on Cougarboard was pretty explanatory and I offered a peace pipe, and if you've chosen to reject that's entirely up to you and that's fine. We don't need to be pals.

It's obvious we're two individuals who couldn't and don't think any differently about a number of topics and that's fine with me. As much as I've misunderstood you, I'd submit that a number of the responses you've received from others are responses you've deliberately solicited. I've just been dumb for taking the bait and that's my problem, not yours.

You've conveniently left out that you sent me boardmails unsolicited calling me a bitch and the like, so you're not innocent in any manner yourself, even to the point of telling me that you literally want to kick the crap out of me, so saying you don't take things personally is in truth a lie, based on your history and if you deny it, I'd be happy to post the boardmail for all to see. You're equally as guilty of hurling name calling at other posters on cougarboard as those who've called you a troll. Maybe it's just me but I tend to think the difference between calling someone a troll as opposed to a bitch and threatening physical violence against them is a tad looney, but that's me. In reality you've got some deeper issues that you release in the form of insults and threats, and then claim you're always the one being attacked, and I'm sorry that's the case. That's my honest opinion and if it makes you hate me, then I'm sorry.

I'm sincere in my apologies for names I've called you in the past and honestly hope you can get over it and we can get past it. I was wrong in doing that and freely admit it. I'm sorry.
RockyBalboa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2005, 09:57 PM   #12
fusnik11

fusnik11 is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by RockyBalboa
I appreciate your honesty. My last boardmail to you on Cougarboard was pretty explanatory and I offered a peace pipe, and if you've chosen to reject that's entirely up to you and that's fine. We don't need to be pals.

It's obvious we're two individuals who couldn't and don't think any differently about a number of topics and that's fine with me. As much as I've misunderstood you, I'd submit that a number of the responses you've received from others are responses you've deliberately solicited. I've just been dumb for taking the bait and that's my problem, not yours.

You've conveniently left out that you sent me boardmails unsolicited calling me a bitch and the like, so you're not innocent in any manner yourself, even to the point of telling me that you literally want to kick the crap out of me, so saying you don't take things personally is in truth a lie, based on your history and if you deny it, I'd be happy to post the boardmail for all to see. You're equally as guilty of hurling name calling at other posters on cougarboard as those who've called you a troll. Maybe it's just me but I tend to think the difference between calling someone a troll as opposed to a bitch and threatening physical violence against them is a tad looney, but that's me. In reality you've got some deeper issues that you release in the form of insults and threats, and then claim you're always the one being attacked, and I'm sorry that's the case. That's my honest opinion and if it makes you hate me, then I'm sorry.

I'm sincere in my apologies for names I've called you in the past and honestly hope you can get over it and we can get past it. I was wrong in doing that and freely admit it. I'm sorry.
i didnt mean to leave anything out. like i said it takes two to tango and ill freely admit ive called you a bitch, an ass, a prick etc through boardmails. ill admit in some of our boardmail exchanges i instigated the action, im not crying foul and tucking and running to my mommy....

re-read your post, you take backhanded slaps at me, call me out on certain things, and in the end sincerely apologize? for some reason that doesnt add up.

ive never threatened violence, alluded to sure, but threatened nevers. i take things said here with a grain of salt, but when my mental health, spiritual conviction, physical body are all mocked you are damn right that if our ways crossed in real life those things would be remembered.

although i do not care what is said here im not going to dismiss things said just because they were said through the internet and not face to face. weve had this same conversation before. generally accompanied by you saying, i wont post troll anymore, i wont be reactionary anymore, i will ignore you, etc, and generally shortly after the attacks begin.

like i said previously if on the board you have such problems with the things that i post that it causes you to call me a fat, lazy, bitter troll who has mental problems why not just completely ignore me there?

and please oh please show me where i have personally attacked anyone on that board save johnny lingo and you.

anyways its treading water and im glad to read view points different than mine i even appreciate the occassional banter back and forth. the site here has been established by a few guys who have tried really hard to create an inclusionary setting where viewpoints can be shared intelligently and if possible amicably. we seem to be a functioning family where i personally have gained from participation here. the cryptic part of our site was designed to include those who not only lurked but continuously posted and contributed in a positive way. and in the end if you continue on here i see no reason why you couldnt be included regardless what i think about you.
fusnik11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2005, 10:08 PM   #13
tooblue

tooblue is an unknown quantity at this point

I think it might be important to note that one of the principle reasons for the Cryptic forum was to allow for open discussion here that could not used against us by moderators on Cougar Board.

Some of us have been 'moderated' not for what we posted on Cougar Board but for what we posted here.

I think you should also be aware that after some discussion on the subject Fusnik was willing to change his vote from no to yes ... it is not Fusniks trust you will need to earn.
tooblue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2005, 10:18 PM   #14
RockyBalboa

Okay, after reading some more of your stuff Fusnik, I've really thought about some of the things I've said and honestly in retrospection I agree they were mis-guided. In honesty I think I just don't know understand you well enough and that isn't your fault, it's 100% mine for being too reactionary.

I apologize for having offended you in the past.

I will try better to not do so and to others whom I've offended I'm sorry as well.

I understand I'm far from perfect and have said many a things which have given me foot in mouth disease.

Fusnik, for what it's worth, regardless of my disagreements with you, that we can let bygones be bygones. I'm sorry for having offended you.
Old 12-13-2005, 10:27 PM   #15
SteelBlue

SteelBlue is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
I appreciate your input. I can't recall where I've been confrontational on here this board.
I was speaking solely of cougarboard. Your posts on this board have been fine.
SteelBlue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2005, 10:29 PM   #16
RockyBalboa

LOL....SB...your pic kills me. I've never seen that before.

All the prophets tattooed on the dudes back. Sweet! lol.
Old 12-14-2005, 12:03 AM   #17
All-American

All-American is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via MSN to All-American

Do you go by another name, Rocky?

Cuz otherwise, I've got nothing against you myself. If I'm missing precious opportunities to hate, I'd be kind of bummed.
All-American is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2005, 01:12 AM   #18
SteelBlue

SteelBlue is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:

The only one I can't figure out is the guy on his right shoulder.
SteelBlue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2005, 02:04 AM   #19
Jeff Lebowski
Charon

Jeff Lebowski is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by SteelBlue
Quote:

I think it's the lead guitarist for ZZ Top.
Jeff Lebowski is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2005, 02:17 AM   #20
realtall

realtall is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via AIM to realtall

Quote:
Originally Posted by homeboy
Quote:
Originally Posted by SteelBlue
Quote:

I think it's the lead guitarist for ZZ Top.

Could be. Didn't he used to work at Food-4-Less?
realtall is offline   Reply With Quote