cougarguard.com — unofficial BYU Cougars / LDS sports, football, basketball forum and message board  

Go Back   cougarguard.com — unofficial BYU Cougars / LDS sports, football, basketball forum and message board > non-Sports > Chit Chat
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 01-11-2008, 04:40 PM   #11
marsupial

marsupial is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by SeattleUte View Post
If you don't think putting on a moon suit and going to a land fill for a few hours would be fascinating I feel sorry for you. You might learn more there about your culture than on CNN. The rats alone would mesmerize (if you had the right weapon to keep them at a safe distance).
I dated a guy in high school who had hippy parents. As a kid, they would picnic at the cemetary.

My son would probably love to go to a landfill. He's been begging us to take him to a sewage treatment plant.
marsupial is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2008, 04:47 PM   #12
SeattleUte

SeattleUte has a little shameless behaviour in the past

Quote:
Originally Posted by marsupial View Post
I dated a guy in high school who had hippy parents. As a kid, they would picnic at the cemetary.

My son would probably love to go to a landfill. He's been begging us to take him to a sewage treatment plant.
A sewage treatment plant would be a good place to discusss nature's chemistry, since all sewage treatment really is is using microbes to accomplish the same thing that would happen in the bay if we just dumped our sewage there raw. With so much food the bugs woud use up all the oxygen needed by fish. I'm sure Lebowski knows more about this than I do.

—Paul Auster
SeattleUte is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2008, 04:47 PM   #13
MikeWaters
Demiurge

MikeWaters is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by marsupial View Post
Have you showed him cougarboard?
MikeWaters is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2008, 05:14 PM   #14
TripletDaddy

TripletDaddy can only hope to improve

Quote:
Originally Posted by MikeWaters View Post
"Kids, do you think any of these people, when on their deathbeds, lamented that they had too much sex with too many people? No way."
"Dad, why are we at the cemetary? When are you going to finish putting together our new Playmobil toy?"

"Everyone is against me. Everyone is fawning for 3D's attention and defending him." -- SeattleUte
TripletDaddy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2008, 05:16 PM   #15
MikeWaters
Demiurge

MikeWaters is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by TripletDaddy View Post
"Dad, why are we at the cemetary? When are you going to finish putting together our new Playmobil toy?"
"Dad? Jimmy on the little league team asked if you were my grandpa. Did you take us here to prepare us?"
MikeWaters is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2008, 05:17 PM   #16
SeattleUte

Quote:
"Kids, do you think any of these people, when on their deathbeds, lamented that they had too much sex with too many people? No way."
Stop misquoting me. You are casting me in a false light, which is actionable.

—Paul Auster
Old 01-11-2008, 05:18 PM   #17
TripletDaddy

TripletDaddy can only hope to improve

Quote:
"Dad? Jimmy on the little league team asked if you were my grandpa. Did you take us here to prepare us?"
"Dad, why do you never want to talk about Logos? What does that say about our family?"

"Everyone is against me. Everyone is fawning for 3D's attention and defending him." -- SeattleUte
TripletDaddy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2008, 05:21 PM   #18
YOhio
AKA SeattleNewt

YOhio is an unknown quantity at this point

I think it's a good idea. One of my best scouting experiences was cleaning up an old cemetary for an eagle project. There's a unique feeling of reverence at a cemetary. Looks like SU has the spirit of Elijah.
YOhio is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2008, 05:23 PM   #19
SeattleUte

Quote:
I'm never the oldest parent in school or extracurricular settings. Here in the bluest of states tiered family structures and delaying marriage and children is commonplace.

—Paul Auster
Old 01-11-2008, 05:24 PM   #20
SeattleUte

Quote:
Originally Posted by YOhio View Post
I think it's a good idea. One of my best scouting experiences was cleaning up an old cemetary for an eagle project. There's a unique feeling of reverence at a cemetary. Looks like SU has the spirit of Elijah.
I've always known YOH had depth.

—Paul Auster