cougarguard.com — unofficial BYU Cougars / LDS sports, football, basketball forum and message board  

Go Back   cougarguard.com — unofficial BYU Cougars / LDS sports, football, basketball forum and message board > non-Sports > Religion
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 10-23-2008, 03:13 AM   #31
PaloAltoCougar

PaloAltoCougar is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by exUte View Post
You are making an assumption she sent them to a broad distribution list. That's what is laughable.
I made the assumption based on the report that "She sent an e-mail to the ward", and that many people were responding angrily. How could one conclude otherwise?

And what's with your odd question, "Ward directories have email addresses?" It's 2008; yours doesn't? Do you send out stake and ward announcements via carrier pigeon?
PaloAltoCougar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2008, 03:22 AM   #32
exUte

exUte can only hope to improve
Default I thought you were brighter.........

Quote:
Originally Posted by PaloAltoCougar View Post
I made the assumption based on the report that "She sent an e-mail to the ward", and that many people were responding angrily. How could one conclude otherwise?

And what's with your odd question, "Ward directories have email addresses?" It's 2008; yours doesn't? Do you send out stake and ward announcements via carrier pigeon?
she sent it out to the entire ward. Is that your claim? LOL

Again assuming.........which is what you are good at.........so what. I call it spam and delete what I don't want to read or agree with. C'mon it's 2008.......are these women still so sensitive that they can't find the delete key?
Old 10-23-2008, 04:19 AM   #33
Levin

Levin is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by exUte View Post
she sent it out to the entire ward. Is that your claim? LOL

Again assuming.........which is what you are good at.........so what. I call it spam and delete what I don't want to read or agree with. C'mon it's 2008.......are these women still so sensitive that they can't find the delete key?
At first, your argument was that this wasn't a big deal b/c she didn't send it to the whole ward.

Now, once you realize you can't read and she did send it to "the ward," you say, "hit the delete button."

You're shifty. Face the argument head on: is it appropriate for ward members (let alone ward leaders) to send political propaganda to the ward directory?
"Now I say that I know the meaning of my life: 'To live for God, for my soul.' And this meaning, in spite of its clearness, is mysterious and marvelous. Such is the meaning of all existence." Levin, Anna Karenina, Part 8, Chapter 12
Levin is offline   Reply With Quote