cougarguard.com — unofficial BYU Cougars / LDS sports, football, basketball forum and message board  

Go Back   cougarguard.com — unofficial BYU Cougars / LDS sports, football, basketball forum and message board > non-Sports > Religion
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 10-23-2008, 03:28 AM   #21
exUte

exUte can only hope to improve
Default You support the prophet?

Quote:
Originally Posted by UteStar View Post
Gays getting married ALWAYS boils down to sodomy, beastiality and pedophilia for a select few people that can't distinguish any kind of difference.

And yes, I have no problem with gay people getting married and I am a member in good standing and I support the prophet and the quorum of the 12. Do you think they are fine though with people like NorCal and exUte talking about them being fudgepackers and also relating it to sodomy, among other things.

If I were you, I would take a long hard look in the mirror about your own standing in the church before you accuse others of 'struggling' with their own standing.
And then explain how you don't? My wife and I had a good laugh over that one.
Old 10-23-2008, 04:08 PM   #22
UteStar

UteStar is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by exUte View Post
And then explain how you don't? My wife and I had a good laugh over that one.
I have no idea what you are talking about--explain how I don't what? What did you have a good laugh about? Was it Norcal talking about fudgepackers?

Goatnapper: "UteStar is the only one who is not scum."
UteStar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2008, 04:39 PM   #23
BYU71

BYU71 is an unknown quantity at this point

When I sustain the brethern I am not giving up my right to make decisions for myself. I am sustaining that they make decisions for the church. If they want a campaing against gay marriage, I fully support or sustain their right to do that.

I am not going to write letters to the editor or protest their right to take that stance. In no way when I sustain the brethern am I saying I will agree with them on every issue.
BYU71 is offline   Reply With Quote