cougarguard.com — unofficial BYU Cougars / LDS sports, football, basketball forum and message board  

Go Back   cougarguard.com — unofficial BYU Cougars / LDS sports, football, basketball forum and message board > non-Sports > Art/Movies/Media/Music/Books
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 11-15-2007, 02:44 AM   #21
Coach McGuirk

Coach McGuirk is on a distinguished road

Man, I always miss these good threads during the day. I agree on Victory. Great film, one on Stallones better performances. My board was a PP Mike McGill but I could never do a mctwist which I thought should come with the puchase. Originally I had a Duraflex yellow plastic but after my dad stole my trucks and put them on his roller skates I had to move on.

I remember getting pumped to go surfing watching North Shore, Ha! Good times...
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 041122_cliver11_v.jpg (9.7 KB, 4 views)
Coach McGuirk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2007, 02:47 AM   #22
TripletDaddy

TripletDaddy can only hope to improve

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coach McGuirk View Post
Man, I always miss these good threads during the day. I agree on Victory. Great film, one on Stallones better performances. My board was a PP Mike McGill but I could never do a mctwist which I thought should come with the puchase. Originally I had a Duraflex yellow plastic but after my dad stole my trucks and put them on his roller skates I had to move on.

I remember getting pumped to go surfing watching North Shore, Ha! Good times...
Love the classic 80s shaping on the deck!

Powell loved that well rut design. good stuff.

"Everyone is against me. Everyone is fawning for 3D's attention and defending him." -- SeattleUte
TripletDaddy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2007, 02:07 PM   #23
landpoke

landpoke is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by mpfunk View Post
I figured that you only enjoyed movies with exposed DDD's in them, either that or elicit acts with sheep. So did the destruction of the Cowboys and the end of Crazy Joe Glenn force you from utefans.net to the Non-Mullah Board of the Fighting Mullahs.

Watch out it may seem safe here, but you will still be offered some great business opportunities here too. Remember we are all an MLMer.
Everyone's too busy fellating themselves on utefans right now. While I admire your people's flexibility, the interest only goes so far.

And I have posted a few times over there since, but I refuse to offer any congratulations. Mostly because I'm drunk and bitter that I live in Wyoming.
landpoke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2007, 08:31 PM   #24
mpfunk

mpfunk is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via MSN to mpfunk

Quote:
Originally Posted by landpoke View Post
Everyone's too busy fellating themselves on utefans right now. While I admire your people's flexibility, the interest only goes so far.

And I have posted a few times over there since, but I refuse to offer any congratulations. Mostly because I'm drunk and bitter that I live in Wyoming.
You are right living in Wyoming is punishment enough. No need to take abuse on utefans.
mpfunk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2007, 02:23 AM   #25
il Padrino Ute
Board Pinhead

il Padrino Ute is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by landpoke View Post

landpoke, I want to apologize for all the dumbass zoots on utefans. But don't punish those of us who care about you. We good guys love you. You are our brother, although you're more like the black sheep of the family - the boozing black sheep - but you are our brother.

"This is now the joke that stupid people laugh at." - Christopher Hitchens on IQ jokes about GWB.
il Padrino Ute is offline   Reply With Quote