cougarguard.com — unofficial BYU Cougars / LDS sports, football, basketball forum and message board  

Go Back   cougarguard.com — unofficial BYU Cougars / LDS sports, football, basketball forum and message board > non-Sports > Chit Chat
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 12-12-2007, 11:42 PM   #1
marsupial

marsupial is on a distinguished road
Default Storytime: The new peep show

Today at toddler story time a very pregnant woman came in wearing a very short leopard print dress that was quite low cut in the front. When she sat down on the floor her very pregnant belly pushed up on her breasts so much that one nearly popped right out. It was out enough that I could see a fair amount of areola. I wondered if I should say anything to her, but then I thought maybe that was the desired effect.

Awhile back at a different story time I was sitting behind most of the moms on a chair while the others sat with their kids on the floor. I counted four butt cracks thanks to the ever popular low rise jean style. Paranoid, I reached my hand around my back to check the level on my own jeans and found to my dismay, that if it was not for my granny garments, I too would be doing the plumber.

The things you see at story time...
marsupial is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2007, 12:01 AM   #2
cougjunkie

cougjunkie is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by marsupial View Post
Today at toddler story time a very pregnant woman came in wearing a very short leopard print dress that was quite low cut in the front. When she sat down on the floor her very pregnant belly pushed up on her breasts so much that one nearly popped right out. It was out enough that I could see a fair amount of areola. I wondered if I should say anything to her, but then I thought maybe that was the desired effect.

Awhile back at a different story time I was sitting behind most of the moms on a chair while the others sat with their kids on the floor. I counted four butt cracks thanks to the ever popular low rise jean style. Paranoid, I reached my hand around my back to check the level on my own jeans and found to my dismay, that if it was not for my granny garments, I too would be doing the plumber.

The things you see at story time...
I was at the mall today, and this lady sat down on the bench by me, I glanced over and I could see full thong, no way do you not know you have that much panty hanging out. I am convinced some people enjoy being exhibitionists in their own way.
Old 12-13-2007, 12:09 AM   #3
TripletDaddy

TripletDaddy can only hope to improve

Quote:
Originally Posted by cougjunkie View Post
I was at the mall today, and this lady sat down on the bench by me, I glanced over and I could see full thong, no way do you not know you have that much panty hanging out. I am convinced some people enjoy being exhibitionists in their own way.
What possible reason would you have to glance in the direction of someone's rear end if they are sitting down near you?

"Everyone is against me. Everyone is fawning for 3D's attention and defending him." -- SeattleUte
TripletDaddy is offline   Reply With Quote