cougarguard.com — unofficial BYU Cougars / LDS sports, football, basketball forum and message board  

Go Back   cougarguard.com — unofficial BYU Cougars / LDS sports, football, basketball forum and message board > non-Sports > Fitness and Wellness
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 05-22-2007, 05:02 PM   #1
DrumNFeather
Active LDS Ute Fan

DrumNFeather is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Asthma

Do we have any asthma sufferers on CG?

I've struggled with fairly severe Asthma since I was 17. I've been through a series of different inhalers that have been helpful and useless over the years.

About two years ago, when I got in really good shape, I found that my Asthma virtually vanished, and while I would have asthma attacks from time to time, I didn't have them as frequently.

Now, I face the challenge of trying to get back in shape and doing that with a return of my severe asthma problems, which are much much worse during allergy season.

I've finally decided to go in and get an allergy test to see what can be done to combat the allergy aspect of my asthma and see if I can get rid of this or at least limit it to the point where I can enjoy outdoor physical activity during the summer time.

Has anyone else here had struggles w/ Asthma? I'd be interested to hear how you've dealt.