cougarguard.com — unofficial BYU Cougars / LDS sports, football, basketball forum and message board  

Go Back   cougarguard.com — unofficial BYU Cougars / LDS sports, football, basketball forum and message board > non-Sports > Chit Chat
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 10-30-2006, 03:49 AM   #1
cougjunkie

cougjunkie is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Denver

Let me just tell you a few things about Denver that i noticed while we stayed there this weekend. Now i have been there several times, but more or less i was in and out very quickly. We spent a few days there this time and these are my observations:

1. The girls in Denver rival those in utah on the hottness scale. I didnt think anywhere compared to utah, however Denver is right up there, however in Denver you see a lot more skin.

2. The 16th street mall is full of thugs and bums after about 10pm and is a scary place to be. However i might an old man in a wheel chair pan handling he saw my BYU sweatshirt and called me over, i went up to the chair and he showed me his book of mormon, and said "You guys have a good thing with that religion of yours"

3. Another bum told me he was LDS and was trying to get back to salt lake so i would give him some money, but since he was brown bagging it i didnt believe him.

4. Went to lucky strike lanes and they had a costume party, WOW!!!!!!!!!!, honestly i saw more boobs at that place then i have in the 4 years i have been married, who would have thought that playboy bunnies were the in costume this year.

5. ESPNzone is pretty sweet, especially since we watched the World Series there with some crazy cards fans. Saturday night we went back to the ESPNzone and it was closed because the Colts team had rented it out for a team dinner. It was pretty cool to see all the guys hanging out. However i think Rob Morris had a beer in his hand

6. I think Salt Lake is just a cleaner version of Denver, and would take SLC anyday over Denver.

7. Dont ever stay at the Red Lion hotel, The lobby looks like a 5 star hotel and the rooms look like the roach motel.

8. Finally, the short stop in colorado springs for the game, BYU fans were very loud, louder than Air Force fans, and we beat the hell out of them. But Airforces campus is awesome, The stadium is small but pretty unique as well.
Old 10-30-2006, 05:08 PM   #2
RockyBalboa

RockyBalboa is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via MSN to RockyBalboa

If it's boobs you're interested in, go to Arizona.

#1 in the Country in plastic surgery.