cougarguard.com — unofficial BYU Cougars / LDS sports, football, basketball forum and message board  

Go Back   cougarguard.com — unofficial BYU Cougars / LDS sports, football, basketball forum and message board > non-Sports > Chit Chat
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 11-07-2007, 03:31 PM   #1
FMCoug

FMCoug
Default I really do work at a bizarre company ... but I love it

Invite from my email today with names removed:

For more than 20 years, Dr. Yoda, renowned author and anthropologist has conducted extensive research on the evolution and future of human sex, love and marriage as well as gender differences in the brain and behavior. As most of you know, Dr. Yoda is Chief Scientific Advisor to Chemistry.com, where he works extensively with the team on his emerging theory about why a person falls in love with one person rather than another.

Please join us for lunch and discussion with Dr. Yoda.

I promise the discussion will be riveting and will include topics like "copulatory gaze,' the "four part" pick up, the chimpanzee dinner date, love at first sight, why casual sex is never casual and other anthropological courting ploys--as well as trends in sex, romance and marriage. Using data she collected on Chemistry.com, she also explains why you are attracted to one person rather than another.
FMCoug is offline   Reply With Quote