cougarguard.com — unofficial BYU Cougars / LDS sports, football, basketball forum and message board  

Go Back   cougarguard.com — unofficial BYU Cougars / LDS sports, football, basketball forum and message board > non-Sports > Religion
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 11-10-2008, 07:22 PM   #1
SeattleUte

SeattleUte has a little shameless behaviour in the past
Default Was Prop. 8 a diversion?

It occurred to me Prop. 8 could have been orchestrated by LA Ute to ensure BYU never gets an invitation to the Pac 10.

—Paul Auster
SeattleUte is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2008, 08:45 PM   #2
Goatnapper'96
Recruiting Coordinator/Bosom Inspector

Goatnapper'96 is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by SeattleUte View Post
It occurred to me Prop. 8 could have been orchestrated by LA Ute to ensure BYU never gets an invitation to the Pac 10.
Could you explain to me how somebody elected the Student Body President at that bastion of the classical liberal educational model that is THE University of Utah could be such an unabashed proponent of taking basic civil liberties and rights away from other human beings?

Could you explain to us all why you take such pride in your undergraduate institution? Honestly, what goes on there?
Old 11-12-2008, 04:23 AM   #3
LA Ute

LA Ute is an unknown quantity at this point
Default I want my $50 back.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SeattleUte View Post
You said you'd never tell.