cougarguard.com — unofficial BYU Cougars / LDS sports, football, basketball forum and message board  

Go Back   cougarguard.com — unofficial BYU Cougars / LDS sports, football, basketball forum and message board > non-Sports > Chit Chat
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 02-20-2008, 03:12 AM   #91
FMCoug

FMCoug

Quote:
Originally Posted by El Jefe View Post
I personally don't think Alkili was a weasel, he honestly didn't think it would turn into such a big deal. He was an easy target for everyone's hatred (along with me, of course).
The bottom line is that he promised not to disclose anything to anybody and did. 2+2 = Weasel.
Old 02-20-2008, 03:13 AM   #92
jay santos

jay santos is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Goatnapper'96 View Post
Lingo's line made it worth the time spent. I hereby declare Cougarguard a great success in the annals of time and history. Bretheren your efforts to help Johnny develop a personality have been successful!
No kidding. Nice job, Lingo. Took me by surprise.
jay santos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2008, 03:16 AM   #93
Goatnapper'96
Recruiting Coordinator/Bosom Inspector

Goatnapper'96 is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Referee View Post
You're absolutely right mods have some posters on their radar - you don't think there's a good reason for that? You've just demonstrated exactly why that is the case.

As to the goatnapper rule, that is something that was worked out between the moderators and goatnapper, recognizing that despite his LENGTHY rap sheet, the guy contributes signficantly to the board. Others have no such redeeming qualities.
Chicks dig a lengthy rap sheet...Just look at the ladies Tommy Lee nailed, and he couldn't coach a wet Darnell Arcineaux out of a paper bag...or something like that.
Old 02-20-2008, 03:19 AM   #94
il Padrino Ute
Board Pinhead

il Padrino Ute is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Chicks dig a lengthy rap sheet...Just look at the ladies Tommy Lee nailed, and he couldn't coach a wet Darnell Arcineaux out of a paper bag...or something like that.
Nice reference to two guys with the same name. And speaking of celebrities with the same name as regular guys, it's really tough for me to not call you KW.

"This is now the joke that stupid people laugh at." - Christopher Hitchens on IQ jokes about GWB.
il Padrino Ute is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2008, 03:20 AM   #95
Goatnapper'96
Recruiting Coordinator/Bosom Inspector

Goatnapper'96 is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by il Padrino Ute View Post
Nice reference to two guys with the same name. And speaking of celebrities with the same name as regular guys, it's really tough for me to not call you KW.
Very few men can be named after a cross dressing Tom Hanks and show no scars.
Old 02-20-2008, 03:25 AM   #96
il Padrino Ute
Board Pinhead

il Padrino Ute is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Very few men can be named after a cross dressing Tom Hanks and show no scars.
This is why I have the utmost respect for you. It's just a bonus that I attended West Point vicariously through you.

"This is now the joke that stupid people laugh at." - Christopher Hitchens on IQ jokes about GWB.
il Padrino Ute is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2008, 04:27 AM   #97
danimal

danimal is an unknown quantity at this point

It's a sad day when 10 pages of cougarguard are spent discussing the soap operas of cougarboard...
Tobias: You know, Lindsay, as a therapist, I have advised a number of couples to explore an open relationship where the couple remains emotionally committed, but free to explore extra-marital encounters.

Lindsay: Well, did it work for those people?

Tobias: No, it never does. I mean, these people somehow delude themselves into thinking it might, but...but it might work for us.
danimal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2008, 05:08 AM   #98
El Jefe

El Jefe

Quote:
Originally Posted by MikeWaters View Post
I didn't mind the suspensions being handed out. I think I'm more upset about my permanent ban.
LOL. You'll have to remove that one yourself!
El Jefe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2008, 06:38 AM   #99
livecoug

livecoug is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by danimal View Post
It's a sad day when 10 pages of cougarguard are spent discussing the soap operas of cougarboard...
Good point. We have cougarguard soap operas to discuss!
livecoug is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2008, 01:47 PM   #100
BYU71

BYU71 is an unknown quantity at this point

It disheartens me to see all my old friends upset at each other over such trite matters.

I got a ban for using the word "pussy" which everyone over the age of 75 knows stands for "pussy cat". Did I get upset. Heck no. I just took my punishment and moved on. At least that is how I remember I reacted.

Heck, Thibious nails me for little stuff like miscategorization and has me take the pop quiz. Why the hell should I have to take the quiz again for miscategorizing something. I mean like he thought I did it on purpose. How could I read his mind. Crap Bronco has mixed this religion and football thing up so much everytime I post I don't know if it should be a religion or football post. How about Huckabee and Mitt. Religion or political post, who knows. I make a little mistake and post for the general public when it should have been a friends post and have to take the blasted quiz again.

My advice Y'z. Don't whine about things. I don't and I am much happier because of it.
BYU71 is offline   Reply With Quote