cougarguard.com — unofficial BYU Cougars / LDS sports, football, basketball forum and message board  

Go Back   cougarguard.com — unofficial BYU Cougars / LDS sports, football, basketball forum and message board > non-Sports > Politics
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 05-05-2006, 07:32 PM   #1
Cali Coug

Cali Coug has a little shameless behaviour in the past
Default Goss resigns??? Very strange...

I am shocked to see that Goss resigned. He has only been CIA director for a year and a few weeks.

Things like this just don't happen frequently, particuarly without any explanation for the resignation being given.

There is something more to this story. Bad blood between Goss and Bush/Negroponte? Misdeeds by Goss? Personal issues of Goss?

Goss is widely respected in the intelligence community from what I understand. His appointment was widely hailed. I can't imagine he is being asked to leave for incompetence (ala "heckuva job" Brown). Very odd...
Cali Coug is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2006, 08:03 AM   #2
Detroitdad
Resident Jackass

Detroitdad is an unknown quantity at this point
Default I was shocked

but then I heard the rumors about Duke Cunningham, hookers, and the CIA. This is going to be so incredibly juicy that you almost have to feel bad for the guy. Especially if was not the whoremonger, but the only whoremongers (love that word) to actually fornicate were Cunningham and the guy from the CIA. There are so many problems in that agency as of late.
Detroitdad is offline   Reply With Quote