cougarguard.com — unofficial BYU Cougars / LDS sports, football, basketball forum and message board  

Go Back   cougarguard.com — unofficial BYU Cougars / LDS sports, football, basketball forum and message board > non-Sports > Food
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 10-29-2007, 10:32 PM   #11
Black Diamond Bay

Black Diamond Bay is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via MSN to Black Diamond Bay

That was a disturbing read.
Black Diamond Bay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2007, 11:08 PM   #12
Venkman

Venkman is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by il Padrino Ute View Post
At my peak of my eating skills on my mission, I could eat a kilo of pasta at one sitting.

It was great fun challenging the new Elders that were bigger guys than I was to a pasta eating competition. Wusses. All of 'em.
The Godfather's lunch buffet was big on my mission. We had a contest after tri-zones and I think I put away 20+. The winner was somewhere north of 30.
Venkman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2007, 11:08 PM   #13
SeattleUte

SeattleUte has a little shameless behaviour in the past

Quote:
Originally Posted by ute4ever View Post
Yesterday, I started off the day with four slices of cold pizza for breakfast. For lunch was invited to lasagne, and it was so good I had seconds. Then last night we went to In-N-Out, where I had a double double and animal fries. And then stopped for tacos on the way home, and I had three.

This morning I felt like I was going to burst and still do. I'm afraid the scale will tip over 190 if I dare to look.

Nothing but juice and celery for the next three days boys....
Juice is very fattening. It's not much better than punch. Eat whole fruit.

—Paul Auster
SeattleUte is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2007, 11:30 PM   #14
Archaea
Assistant to the Regional Manager

Archaea is an unknown quantity at this point

I no longer eat much, but I remember high school days. I don't know how I kept the weight off.

I ate two large pizzas, a couple of Big Macs and fries, had some libations, and other stuff. My stomach hurts thinking about it.

I left high school a hunking 130 lbs. Of course, I swam four hours per day and lifted an hour.
Old 10-29-2007, 11:45 PM   #15
ute4ever
I must not tell lies

ute4ever is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by TripletDaddy View Post
Whoa! hey, sorry if I said anything that you didnt like......we're cool, right?....
Ha I was joking. I googled "fat balding guy" and posted the first photo that came up.
ute4ever is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2007, 01:54 AM   #16
UteStar

UteStar is an unknown quantity at this point

My companion and I combined to eat 82 meatballs in one sitting. We were not big guys, but we planned our entire P-day around eating these (it was my comps birthday)...so at 4:30, we sat down and had a competition. We both cried uncle at 41 a piece. We were seriously ill...tracking was pretty impressive that night, thats for sure.

Last edited by UteStar; 11-02-2007 at 01:58 AM.
UteStar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2007, 02:20 AM   #17
MikeWaters
Demiurge

MikeWaters is an unknown quantity at this point

One time on my mission, we had two zones together for Thanksgiving meal. The couple missionary on the main island cooked it. We decided to have an eating contest. We split up into two divisions, middleweight and heavyweight. We all weighed in, then weighed out. I won middleweight by gaining 5lb (and this was not water weight). Unfortunately, we ran out of food.

Good times.

I understand that many buffet places in Japan have signs on their front doors "No Mormon missionaries allowed". It's pretty good advertising for the church for everyone to see that Mormon missionaries are banned from eating establishments.
MikeWaters is offline   Reply With Quote