cougarguard.com — unofficial BYU Cougars / LDS sports, football, basketball forum and message board  

Go Back   cougarguard.com — unofficial BYU Cougars / LDS sports, football, basketball forum and message board > SPORTS! > Professional Sports
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 10-05-2008, 04:27 AM   #1
RockyBalboa

RockyBalboa is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via MSN to RockyBalboa
Default LOL...Kimbo Slice

And he gets knocked out by a nobody replacement 14 seconds into the fight.
Old 10-05-2008, 04:52 AM   #2
cougjunkie

cougjunkie is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by RockyBalboa View Post
And he gets knocked out by a nobody replacement 14 seconds into the fight.
Kimbo aint shit. I have been saying this for a long time. He is not an MMA fighter. The whole card was pretty weak to be honest.

Arlovski fought a dude they picked up from a bar, I dont care how good he was in the IFL, Nelson is a joke he has a bigger gut than I do.

Gina Carano was a decent fight.

Benji Radach and Ninja Rua was a good fight.

Jake Shields fought a guy with a worse guard than me.

Kimbo you suck, you are 35 years old, you have had nothing but hand picked pussies and you cant even beat a guy that went 0-2 in the UFC didnt win the Ultimate Fighter show, and he was scheduled to fight at 205 on the undercard, so he is actually fighting a weight class lower than you.

Also if you watch the replay look in the back and you will see the VP of the Elite XC stand up and yelling at the ref that Kimbo was getting hit in the back of the head, he is screaming like crazy, and then rips out his ear piece and throws it down. Realizing that with the Kimbo loss the Elite XC dies.
Old 10-05-2008, 02:07 PM   #3
UtahDan

UtahDan is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by cougjunkie View Post
Kimbo aint shit. I have been saying this for a long time. He is not an MMA fighter. The whole card was pretty weak to be honest.

Arlovski fought a dude they picked up from a bar, I dont care how good he was in the IFL, Nelson is a joke he has a bigger gut than I do.

Gina Carano was a decent fight.

Benji Radach and Ninja Rua was a good fight.

Jake Shields fought a guy with a worse guard than me.

Kimbo you suck, you are 35 years old, you have had nothing but hand picked pussies and you cant even beat a guy that went 0-2 in the UFC didnt win the Ultimate Fighter show, and he was scheduled to fight at 205 on the undercard, so he is actually fighting a weight class lower than you.

Also if you watch the replay look in the back and you will see the VP of the Elite XC stand up and yelling at the ref that Kimbo was getting hit in the back of the head, he is screaming like crazy, and then rips out his ear piece and throws it down. Realizing that with the Kimbo loss the Elite XC dies.
I endorse this post. Kimbo is a joke. EliteXC also, in the main, is a joke. MMA will get to prime time and be a success some day, but EliteXC won't be the vehicle. No way.

http://sports.yahoo.com/mma/news;_yl...yhoo&type=lgns
Old 10-05-2008, 03:53 PM   #4
SoCalCoug

SoCalCoug is an unknown quantity at this point

Kimbo loses to some guy named Petrelli? Of course he's going to lose. The guys' one of the heroes! He probably has super strength or can heal himself really fast.

The fight was rigged! No fair using superhumans!

"Now perhaps as I spanked myself screaming out "Kozlowski, say it like you mean it bitch!" might have been out of line, but such was the mood." - Goatnapper

"If you want to fatten a pig up to make the pig MORE delicious, you can feed it almost anything. Seriously. The pig is like the car on Back to the Future. You put in garbage, and out comes something magical!" - Cali Coug
SoCalCoug is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2008, 06:44 PM   #5
Surfah
Master

Surfah is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via AIM to Surfah Send a message via MSN to Surfah

Quote:
Originally Posted by UtahDan View Post
I endorse this post. Kimbo is a joke. EliteXC also, in the main, is a joke. MMA will get to prime time and be a success some day, but EliteXC won't be the vehicle. No way.

http://sports.yahoo.com/mma/news;_yl...yhoo&type=lgns
Good article. I liked the KTFO line. Kimbo was finally exposed to what any real fan of MMA already knew. Hopefully this will be the end of EliteXC. It's an embarrassment to the sport.

Charles Barkley: "20 pts and 10 rebounds will get you through also!"
Surfah is offline   Reply With Quote