cougarguard.com — unofficial BYU Cougars / LDS sports, football, basketball forum and message board  

Go Back   cougarguard.com — unofficial BYU Cougars / LDS sports, football, basketball forum and message board > non-Sports > Fitness and Wellness

Old 08-22-2008, 05:01 PM   #1
RC Vikings

RC Vikings is on a distinguished road
Default Horny athletes

http://www.timesonline.co.uk/tol/spo...cle4582421.ece

I think you can tell a person's level of horniness by how well they keep themselves in shape.

Eddy Merckx
RC Vikings is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2008, 05:10 PM   #2
ute4ever
I must not tell lies

ute4ever is an unknown quantity at this point

Yeah I read that article this morning. I love how the writer interviewed one table tennis player in 2000 and then applied his response to every athlete at the Sidney games.
ute4ever is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2008, 05:19 PM   #3
TripletDaddy

TripletDaddy can only hope to improve

I disagree with the premise.

Fat, unattractive nerdy people are likely just as interested in sex, if not more so, because they have zero chance of ever getting it.

How many total people are in the Olympic villiage? Thousands? Is there really an abnormal amount of sex taking place? Moreso than on an average college campus, for example?

EDIT: I just looked on wiki (fwiw) and it says almost 11,000 olympians. That number doesnt count groupies, hostesses, and others that the articule enumerates. Of course there is a lot of sex....there are a lot of people.

"Everyone is against me. Everyone is fawning for 3D's attention and defending him." -- SeattleUte
TripletDaddy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2008, 06:56 PM   #4
Surfah
Master

Surfah is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via AIM to Surfah Send a message via MSN to Surfah

Quote:
Originally Posted by TripletDaddy View Post
I disagree with the premise.

Fat, unattractive nerdy people are likely just as interested in sex, if not more so, because they have zero chance of ever getting it.

How many total people are in the Olympic villiage? Thousands? Is there really an abnormal amount of sex taking place? Moreso than on an average college campus, for example?

EDIT: I just looked on wiki (fwiw) and it says almost 11,000 olympians. That number doesnt count groupies, hostesses, and others that the articule enumerates. Of course there is a lot of sex....there are a lot of people.
I agree. The most sexually active group in HS was always the drama, band, and choir nerds. Nerd love exploding everywhere. PDA sessions in the band and theater rooms rival those of the old Morris and Cannon centers.

Charles Barkley: "20 pts and 10 rebounds will get you through also!"
Surfah is offline   Reply With Quote