cougarguard.com — unofficial BYU Cougars / LDS sports, football, basketball forum and message board  

Go Back   cougarguard.com — unofficial BYU Cougars / LDS sports, football, basketball forum and message board > SPORTS! > Football
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 07-16-2007, 03:30 AM   #1
bYuPride

bYuPride is an unknown quantity at this point
Default quick tailgate checklist...

I've also included the email I sent to some of my boys...

i've attached a quick checklist of some things that i am bringing to our tailgates this year. if you have any questions let me know. also, if you can think of something you can bring to each tailgate whether it's a flag you want to fly, a game you want others to particpate in, a dessert that's your specialty, just something we can look forward to when you come would you please let me know. when you contribute you have more fun. we will be tailgating in the Bronze Cougar Club parking lot (intramural fields) on the corner of university parkway and university avenue. we are also going to do some themed tailgates this season. for example there will be a "dress up like bronco mendenhall" tailgate. everybody has their BLUE BYU polo tucked into their khaki's, Y hat pulled own low, etc. we'll let you know what the theme is for each tailgate party. we will also be teaming up with a couple other tailgate parties who have other grills, sattelite dish and TV, etc. In a few weeks, after i get some response, i will send you all out another email of all the things provided so we'll have a good idea of what will be available to us at the tailgates, as well as the time the festivities get started, etc.. i don't have all the email addresss to the crew, so if you see anybody on here that's missing please give me their email address. i'm not trying to exlude them, i just don't have acess to their email address right now. Anyway, we are just weeks away until Cougar Football is back! hope you all are getting psyched! RISE 'N SHOUT! GO COUGARS!

BYU Football Tailgate Checklist 2007

• Game Day Tickets
• Grill/BBQ Tools
• 12’x12’ Canopy
• 5 Chairs
• 1 Table
• Kitchen, Margarita Mixer
• BYU Helmet Snacker
• Car Flags, Flags, Banners
• Griddle
• 2 coolers, Ice
• Pots, Pans, Cutting Board
• Drinks, Soda, Water
• Plates, Cups
• Knives, Forks, Spoons
• Paper Towels, Apron
• Garbage Bags
• Marine Battery
• Power Converter
• Extension Cord
• First Aid Gear, Sunscreen
• Hand Sanitizer
• Water Jugs, Dish Soap
• 4 Lanterns (Night Games)
• Football, Cards, Frisbee
• Face Paint, Smack Board
• BYU Baggo
• Bose iPod Speakers
• Digital Camera

again, let me know if there are some things that you guys care to contribute or some ideas to make things even more fun. and as always please let me know if you have any questions.
Get your BYU license plates http://dmv.utah.gov/licensecollegiate.html#byu You do not have to wait for your current registration to expire. Get your freakin' plates on your vehicle and be TRUE BLUE!!!!!!

"I'm on my beater bike"

Translation: I had this baby custom-made in Tuscany using titanium blessed by the Pope. I took it to a wind tunnel and it disappeared. It weighs less than a fart and costs more than a divorce.
bYuPride is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2007, 05:01 PM   #2
TheSizzle36

TheSizzle36 is on a distinguished road

I hope I can convince my wife to go down to games early this year and we can tailgate. I'm so ready for football season to start...
TheSizzle36 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2007, 05:09 PM   #3
cougjunkie

cougjunkie is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheSizzle36 View Post
I hope I can convince my wife to go down to games early this year and we can tailgate. I'm so ready for football season to start...
oh you are going to tailgate this year?

nevermind byupride i am out. I cant stand this douche bag. He is like whitney but not as longwinded.
Old 07-16-2007, 11:06 PM   #4
BarbaraGordon

BarbaraGordon is on a distinguished road

Hey, Pride, that reminds me, have you considered this?

SkyMall magazine says no respectable tailgater can be without it:
Quote:
Imagine the faces of your pre-game buddies when they see you kicking back in this! Yours for only $199.99
BarbaraGordon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2007, 01:09 AM   #5
bYuPride

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheSizzle36 View Post
she'll have a lot of fun if she comes... like i've said before, my wife and the other ladies enjoy the company.
Get your BYU license plates http://dmv.utah.gov/licensecollegiate.html#byu You do not have to wait for your current registration to expire. Get your freakin' plates on your vehicle and be TRUE BLUE!!!!!!

"I'm on my beater bike"

Translation: I had this baby custom-made in Tuscany using titanium blessed by the Pope. I took it to a wind tunnel and it disappeared. It weighs less than a fart and costs more than a divorce.
Old 07-17-2007, 01:13 AM   #6
bYuPride

Quote:
Originally Posted by BarbaraGordon View Post
Hey, Pride, that reminds me, have you considered this?

SkyMall magazine says no respectable tailgater can be without it:
ha ha! i have seen that before... to be honest, and hopefully this changes this year, i don't really have time to relax as i'm grilling and entertaining the whole time.

"I'm on my beater bike"

Old 07-17-2007, 02:33 PM   #7
TheSizzle36

TheSizzle36 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by bYuPride View Post
she'll have a lot of fun if she comes... like i've said before, my wife and the other ladies enjoy the company.
Nice. I think I should be able to talk her into it for the Arizona game for sure, since the newness of football season won't have worn off. Should be fun. I've VERY excited.
TheSizzle36 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2007, 08:23 PM   #8
bYuPride

Quote:
Originally Posted by cougjunkie View Post
oh you are going to tailgate this year?

nevermind byupride i am out. I cant stand this douche bag. He is like whitney but not as longwinded.
whatever dude, you're dong face and i'm letting you tailgate with the rest of the crew.. dong face and douche bag. should be fun!

"I'm on my beater bike"