cougarguard.com — unofficial BYU Cougars / LDS sports, football, basketball forum and message board  

Go Back   cougarguard.com — unofficial BYU Cougars / LDS sports, football, basketball forum and message board > SPORTS! > Football
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 09-05-2007, 08:24 PM   #31
Goatnapper'96
Recruiting Coordinator/Bosom Inspector

Goatnapper'96 is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by MikeWaters View Post
It should be a matter of principle that we hate those that suddenly step over and join Santa Ana.
Holy Hell, Waters gets it! Why not the rest of you? I don't root for the BYU because BYU victories helps the Great Creator in His work and His glory. I root for them because when they win it gives me hard nipples, I am sure Diamond is in the same camp. Ben left the BYU. I am not upset about his cowardly and dishonest way of doing it. The morality was leaving the BYU, not how he did it. Further, he left the BYU at a very dark hour thus answering my question as to why every TO Lancer squats when they pee.

So I am all for Brian "LEON WHITE" Kehl punching BO in his vagina all afternoon long.

WHO IS WITH ME?!?!
Old 09-05-2007, 08:29 PM   #32
ChinoCoug

ChinoCoug is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Black Diamond Bay View Post
Now that he's gone I hope he chokes, disappears into oblivion and BYU gets to make the splash, and Max Hall can make those little speeches.
Better if Hall and Olson both make those little speeches so we can baptize even more people and live happily ever.

THE END
Old 09-05-2007, 08:29 PM   #33
Jeff Lebowski
Charon

Jeff Lebowski is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Goatnapper'96 View Post
Holy Hell, Waters gets it! Why not the rest of you? I don't root for the BYU because BYU victories helps the Great Creator in His work and His glory. I root for them because when they win it gives me hard nipples, I am sure Diamond is in the same camp. Ben left the BYU. I am not upset about his cowardly and dishonest way of doing it. The morality was leaving the BYU, not how he did it. Further, he left the BYU at a very dark hour thus answering my question as to why every TO Lancer squats when they pee.

So I am all for Brian "LEON WHITE" Kehl punching BO in his vagina all afternoon long.

WHO IS WITH ME?!?!
I am with you, brother.
Old 09-05-2007, 08:43 PM   #34
jay santos

jay santos is on a distinguished road

Quote:

WHO IS WITH ME?!?!
I know it's not cool to admit, but part of my love for BYU is the aspect of the church representation. And as much as it pains me, I know LDS at competing institutions can sometimes (to much lesser degree), provide that same benefit to the church. That said, let's kill Ben this Saturday.
jay santos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2007, 08:45 PM   #35
Clark Addison

Clark Addison is on a distinguished road

Quote:

WHO IS WITH ME?!?!
I support this post.
Clark Addison is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2007, 08:48 PM   #36
Insensitive PAP

Insensitive PAP

This whole thread makes my nipples hard. Anyone got a couple band-aids?
Insensitive PAP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2007, 08:48 PM   #37
FMCoug

FMCoug

Quote:

WHO IS WITH ME?!?!
Hear Hear!
FMCoug is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2007, 08:52 PM   #38
nikuman

nikuman is on a distinguished road

Quote:

WHO IS WITH ME?!?!
<raises right hand to sustain this post>
nikuman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2007, 08:52 PM   #39
myboynoah

myboynoah is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:

WHO IS WITH ME?!?!
I was with you before the Henry V-esque speech.

Nice Leon White reference. Then I take it that Nixon is Kurt Gouveia to Kehl's Leon White? Those were heady days.

Religion rises inevitably from our apprehension of our own death. To give meaning to meaninglessness is the endless quest of all religion. When death becomes the center of our consciousness, then religion authentically begins. Of all religions that I know, the one that most vehemently and persuasively defies and denies the reality of death is the original Mormonism of the Prophet, Seer and Revelator, Joseph Smith.
myboynoah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2007, 08:53 PM   #40
Venkman

Venkman is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by jay santos View Post
I know it's not cool to admit, but part of my love for BYU is the aspect of the church representation. And as much as it pains me, I know LDS at competing institutions can sometimes (to much lesser degree), provide that same benefit to the church. That said, let's kill Ben this Saturday.
I'm pretty much with you. Yeah, I was pissed Ben left, but I'm over it now. It's not like he transferred to the U, which would be unforgiveable. If he had done that, I'd wish nothing but pain in this life and eternal damnation in the next. Bottom line is, he's with UCLA and I don't give a rip about that school except when they're playing the Y.
Venkman is offline   Reply With Quote