cougarguard.com — unofficial BYU Cougars / LDS sports, football, basketball forum and message board  

Go Back   cougarguard.com — unofficial BYU Cougars / LDS sports, football, basketball forum and message board > non-Sports > Chit Chat
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 06-21-2007, 07:27 AM   #51
RC Vikings

RC Vikings is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Archaea View Post
There must be an inside debate here, as it's the first time I've heard somebody derided for living in Rexburg.

Is there something more that I'm missing? Is this a bit like somebody from the Avenues making fun of somebody residing in Murray or Sandy? I'm missing something here.
This is the story. It all started with the ugly light blue uniforms that the Jazz wear. I mention in a post that the only teams that should be allowed to wear powder blue uniforms were UCLA, North Carolina and the Chargers. So 2nd Beenboned calls me efeminite because of that post. I wasn't about to be called efeminite by a band geek and told him so. The next thing he does is start ripping on Rexburg. I think he lived here for awhile and nobody liked him so he has bad feeling about the place.

Let me tell you a little about 2nd BeenBoned. This is a guy that thinks Fenway is a feminine hygiene product, that a fly pattern is something you sew on by the zipper, that a jumper is something he secretly wears at home when no one else is around, that if he ever tried a triathlon he would come out of that lake water after 100 yards crying like a three year old having their first swimming lesson. I would bet that he's never been in any other stadium other then LES unless he was playing with the band.

It's obvious he's been picked on his entire life so a part of me feels sorry for him but another part of me wishes he would just go away and find happiness blowing on things he puts in his mouth.
RC Vikings is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2007, 03:28 PM   #52
Archaea
Assistant to the Regional Manager

Archaea is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by RC Vikings View Post
This is the story. It all started with the ugly light blue uniforms that the Jazz wear. I mention in a post that the only teams that should be allowed to wear powder blue uniforms were UCLA, North Carolina and the Chargers. So 2nd Beenboned calls me efeminite because of that post. I wasn't about to be called efeminite by a band geek and told him so. The next thing he does is start ripping on Rexburg. I think he lived here for awhile and nobody liked him so he has bad feeling about the place.

Let me tell you a little about 2nd BeenBoned. This is a guy that thinks Fenway is a feminine hygiene product, that a fly pattern is something you sew on by the zipper, that a jumper is something he secretly wears at home when no one else is around, that if he ever tried a triathlon he would come out of that lake water after 100 yards crying like a three year old having their first swimming lesson. I would bet that he's never been in any other stadium other then LES unless he was playing with the band.

It's obvious he's been picked on his entire life so a part of me feels sorry for him but another part of me wishes he would just go away and find happiness blowing on things he puts in his mouth.
I take it he's not staying at your place next time he's in town?
Old 06-21-2007, 03:54 PM   #53
RC Vikings

Quote:
I take it he's not staying at your place next time he's in town?
Not is this lifetime. The day is young and he is already trying to throw crap on me on CB. What kind of guy brags that they can sing better then someone else?
Old 06-21-2007, 03:58 PM   #54
BYU71

BYU71 is an unknown quantity at this point

These kind of conflicts are interesting to me. I have actually enjoyed dealing with both of you. It kind of feels like a married couple I am very good friends with and then they split up. You just hope you are never asked to take sides.
BYU71 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2007, 05:40 PM   #55
8ballrollin

8ballrollin is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
There must be an inside debate here, as it's the first time I've heard somebody derided for living in Rexburg.

Is there something more that I'm missing? Is this a bit like somebody from the Avenues making fun of somebody residing in Murray or Sandy? I'm missing something here.
lol

Without Idaho, Utah wouldn’t have anyone to try and piss on. Without Wyoming, Idaho…etc, etc..
8ballrollin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2007, 06:31 PM   #56
NorCal Cat

NorCal Cat

Quote:
Originally Posted by 8ballrollin View Post
lol

Without Idaho, Utah wouldn’t have anyone to try and piss on. Without Wyoming, Idaho…etc, etc..
No kidding. Don't you Utah and Idaho boys realize how stupid your arguments look to everyone else?
NorCal Cat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2007, 06:33 PM   #57
NorCal Cat

NorCal Cat

Quote:
What kind of guy brags that they can sing better then someone else?
Come on....we all know you sing solos in sacrament meeting.
NorCal Cat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2007, 07:24 PM   #58
RC Vikings

Quote:
Originally Posted by NorCal Cat View Post
Come on....we all know you sing solos in sacrament meeting.
I keep waiting for them to ask but they have some crazy requirement that you have the ability to sing. Believe me it almost brought tears to my eyes when he told me he was a better singer.
Old 06-21-2007, 07:35 PM   #59
Archaea
Assistant to the Regional Manager

Archaea is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
I keep waiting for them to ask but they have some crazy requirement that you have the ability to sing. Believe me it almost brought tears to my eyes when he told me he was a better singer.
I usually bring tears to the ears of listeners, but they are not tears of joy, except for laughter and derision. Does that count for something?