cougarguard.com — unofficial BYU Cougars / LDS sports, football, basketball forum and message board  

Go Back   cougarguard.com — unofficial BYU Cougars / LDS sports, football, basketball forum and message board > non-Sports > Chit Chat
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 08-30-2005, 08:45 PM   #1
creekster

creekster is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Dog the Bounty Hunter

I was traveling for business a week or two ago and was sitting in the hotel room flipping through the channels and came acorss a "Dog the Bounty Hunter" marathon. I am hooked. I have no idea why, but I am infatuated with the entire smokin, drinkin', shoutin' and hollerin' Dog clan. My wife thinks I have lost my mind and my son thinks I am somehow trying to mock him but he can't quite figure out how.

I note that Parrothead wants to be Dog when he gorws up. Maybe we could get Dog to run a fantasy camp in hawaii for all of us wannabes.

Anybody else a fan of Dog?
creekster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2005, 08:51 PM   #2
Parrot Head

Parrot Head is an unknown quantity at this point

My wife and I think he's hilarious. It's an entertaining show and it's great when he captures the person and then prays with 'em. He's blunt and to the point in the prayers and the crook is right there in the circle. It's also interesting to see the bad state a lot of the locals get into there in paradise.
Parrot Head is offline   Reply With Quote