cougarguard.com — unofficial BYU Cougars / LDS sports, football, basketball forum and message board  

Go Back   cougarguard.com — unofficial BYU Cougars / LDS sports, football, basketball forum and message board > non-Sports > Current Events
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 07-02-2006, 05:28 AM   #1
MikeWaters
Demiurge

MikeWaters is an unknown quantity at this point
Default CEO David Neeleman....

....is either going to make me very happy or very mad. He's trying to block the compromise on the Wright Amendment here in Dallas. I would love to see JetBlue in Dallas. I would love to see more competition. But I would hate to see the Wright Amendment stay as it is.

If I had to choose sides, I would go with Neeleman and fight against this compromise, hoping instead for a full-on-warfare complete repeal.

As an aside, it doesn't seem that I can get any peace from Neeleman(s). I was on the pot at my parents, flip open a Reader's digest right to an article about the JetBlue CEO hobnobbing with the riff-raff on one of his planes (which I had already read). You can't escape them. They're everywhere.

http://www.aero-news.net/index.cfm?C...b-27ce571ea1fb
MikeWaters is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2006, 06:41 AM   #2
SeattleUte

SeattleUte has a little shameless behaviour in the past

Quote:
Originally Posted by MikeWaters
....is either going to make me very happy or very mad. He's trying to block the compromise on the Wright Amendment here in Dallas. I would love to see JetBlue in Dallas. I would love to see more competition. But I would hate to see the Wright Amendment stay as it is.

If I had to choose sides, I would go with Neeleman and fight against this compromise, hoping instead for a full-on-warfare complete repeal.

As an aside, it doesn't seem that I can get any peace from Neeleman(s). I was on the pot at my parents, flip open a Reader's digest right to an article about the JetBlue CEO hobnobbing with the riff-raff on one of his planes (which I had already read). You can't escape them. They're everywhere.

http://www.aero-news.net/index.cfm?C...b-27ce571ea1fb
You poor guy. Neelemans are so insufferable. I really believe that.

—Paul Auster
SeattleUte is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2006, 08:08 AM   #3
realtall

realtall is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via AIM to realtall

Quote:
Originally Posted by MikeWaters

I tend to think that way as well. I fear, though, that blocking the agreement could tack years onto the beginning of unrestricted flights out of Love.