cougarguard.com — unofficial BYU Cougars / LDS sports, football, basketball forum and message board  

Go Back   cougarguard.com — unofficial BYU Cougars / LDS sports, football, basketball forum and message board > SPORTS! > Basketball
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 02-10-2007, 02:48 AM   #1
jay santos

jay santos is on a distinguished road
Default Improvement since beginning of season

Archaea you asked if this team has really improved. I think it has--drastically.

I was very disappointed in the OOC. A lot of fans thought the UCLA game was good because we kept the score close. I thought we were pathetic. We were terrible in road losses to Lamar and Boise. We we played subpar in the loss to MSU and win over WSU. In several of the home wins against cruddy teams, we looked bad. We played a good game against USU. I thought it would start a trend of good play, but it still took a few bumpy weeks after that to get it consistent.

The main difference is Trent and the wing play. Keena and Cummard have been consistent from the beginning. Trent has really come on. JT and Rose have come on the last month. Ainge has solidified the point since Broadus left.
jay santos is offline   Reply With Quote