cougarguard.com — unofficial BYU Cougars / LDS sports, football, basketball forum and message board  

Go Back   cougarguard.com — unofficial BYU Cougars / LDS sports, football, basketball forum and message board > non-Sports > Religion
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 06-14-2007, 03:51 PM   #41
BYU71

BYU71 is an unknown quantity at this point

Younger models will do that. The older the car gets the less frequent.

Some cars natural inclination is to change it's oil if the owner won't, but the car shuts down right at the moment it is about to change the oil. I think this might be due to a shut down chip that was installed in the car by a car club the owner belongs to.
BYU71 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2007, 03:52 PM   #42
MikeWaters
Demiurge

MikeWaters is an unknown quantity at this point

Well when you get to be as old as BYU71, you don't need to drive! So I guess he's lucky that way.
MikeWaters is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2007, 07:03 PM   #43
SteelBlue

SteelBlue is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by BYU71 View Post
It can be a very difficult choice for someone who doesn't have a committed and lawfully recognized mechanic.

You have 3 choices. Change your own oil and take a chance your headlights will go out. Have someone else change it, but that can be very expensive. Lastly you can ignore manufacturer recommendations and just don't change your oil. If your engine burns up, deal with it then.
LOL. Nice work.
SteelBlue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2007, 06:01 AM   #44
SoCalCoug

SoCalCoug is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Archaea View Post
If you can't have a menage a quatre, I wouldn't want that hassle.
In family law, we have "4-ways" all the time. I'm finally to the point that I can discuss one without giggling.

p.s. a "4-way" is just a settlement meeting with the attorneys and clients. If we're really feeling adventurous, we can invite the accountants and have a "6-way".

"Now perhaps as I spanked myself screaming out "Kozlowski, say it like you mean it bitch!" might have been out of line, but such was the mood." - Goatnapper

"If you want to fatten a pig up to make the pig MORE delicious, you can feed it almost anything. Seriously. The pig is like the car on Back to the Future. You put in garbage, and out comes something magical!" - Cali Coug
SoCalCoug is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2007, 03:43 PM   #45
Goatnapper'96
Recruiting Coordinator/Bosom Inspector

Goatnapper'96 is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Younger models will do that. The older the car gets the less frequent.

Some cars natural inclination is to change it's oil if the owner won't, but the car shuts down right at the moment it is about to change the oil. I think this might be due to a shut down chip that was installed in the car by a car club the owner belongs to.
Beauty, eh!

It is wonderful when years of wasted time on the internet can be circumscribed into one perfect whole!
Old 06-15-2007, 04:48 PM   #46
Archaea
Assistant to the Regional Manager

Archaea is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by SoCalCoug View Post
In family law, we have "4-ways" all the time. I'm finally to the point that I can discuss one without giggling.

p.s. a "4-way" is just a settlement meeting with the attorneys and clients. If we're really feeling adventurous, we can invite the accountants and have a "6-way".
There is beauty in divorce proceedings unless you're one of the ones being divided up. When my clients are becoming greedy I inform that I'll take the chateau in France and my cohort will take the lake home at Tahoe.
Old 06-17-2007, 04:23 AM   #47
RC Vikings

RC Vikings is on a distinguished road

Quote:
It can be a very difficult choice for someone who doesn't have a committed and lawfully recognized mechanic.

You have 3 choices. Change your own oil and take a chance your headlights will go out. Have someone else change it, but that can be very expensive. Lastly you can ignore manufacturer recommendations and just don't change your oil. If your engine burns up, deal with it then.
Really how long could most on this board last if they spilt from their spouse. If I got divorced I'm looking to take one of those horny, mid-30's divorced women that work out in our gym back to my place within a week of the divorce. If the wife passed away I would try and make it six months. I'm weak.
RC Vikings is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2007, 02:44 AM   #48
SoCalCoug

SoCalCoug is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by RC Vikings View Post
Really how long could most on this board last if they spilt from their spouse. If I got divorced I'm looking to take one of those horny, mid-30's divorced women that work out in our gym back to my place within a week of the divorce. If the wife passed away I would try and make it six months. I'm weak.

Many of those who end up divorcing have already gone without for a while. There are usually long-standing problems that don't lend themselves to a healthy sex life.

I'll put it this way: There was less time between my divorce becoming final and my remarriage that there was between any of the final three times I had sex during the last few years of my marriage.

In other words, my post-divorce sex life was same-old, same-old.

"Now perhaps as I spanked myself screaming out "Kozlowski, say it like you mean it bitch!" might have been out of line, but such was the mood." - Goatnapper

"If you want to fatten a pig up to make the pig MORE delicious, you can feed it almost anything. Seriously. The pig is like the car on Back to the Future. You put in garbage, and out comes something magical!" - Cali Coug
SoCalCoug is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2007, 02:48 AM   #49
Archaea
Assistant to the Regional Manager

Archaea is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by RC Vikings View Post
Marry the good mormon girl the first time around; marry the horny good looking girl the next time around. Note this does not assume your wife is not hot.

But, I'm with you. Next time, none of this good girl syndrome, I want a naughty one all the way. And changing th eil by myself is not way to go, I don't like to get my hands dirty for nothing.
Old 06-21-2007, 03:13 AM   #50
Jeff Lebowski
Charon

Jeff Lebowski is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Archaea View Post
Marry the good mormon girl the first time around; marry the horny good looking girl the next time around. Note this does not assume your wife is not hot.

But, I'm with you. Next time, none of this good girl syndrome, I want a naughty one all the way. And changing th eil by myself is not way to go, I don't like to get my hands dirty for nothing.
Kugr? Is that you?