cougarguard.com — unofficial BYU Cougars / LDS sports, football, basketball forum and message board  

Go Back   cougarguard.com — unofficial BYU Cougars / LDS sports, football, basketball forum and message board > non-Sports > Current Events
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 01-19-2009, 04:05 AM   #1
MikeWaters
Demiurge

MikeWaters is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Revelation 11

Brothers, 5 and 7 years old, killed by Israeli tank fire, while hiding with other refugees in a UN school.

Quote:
3 - And I will give [power] unto my two witnesses, and they shall prophesy a thousand two hundred [and] threescore days, clothed in sackcloth.
4 - These are the two olive trees, and the two candlesticks standing before the God of the earth.
5 - And if any man will hurt them, fire proceedeth out of their mouth, and devoureth their enemies: and if any man will hurt them, he must in this manner be killed.
6 - These have power to shut heaven, that it rain not in the days of their prophecy: and have power over waters to turn them to blood, and to smite the earth with all plagues, as often as they will.
7 - And when they shall have finished their testimony, the beast that ascendeth out of the bottomless pit shall make war against them, and shall overcome them, and kill them.
8 - And their dead bodies [shall lie] in the street of the great city, which spiritually is called Sodom and Egypt, where also our Lord was crucified.
9 - And they of the people and kindreds and tongues and nations shall see their dead bodies three days and an half, and shall not suffer their dead bodies to be put in graves.
10 - And they that dwell upon the earth shall rejoice over them, and make merry, and shall send gifts one to another; because these two prophets tormented them that dwelt on the earth.
11 - And after three days and an half the Spirit of life from God entered into them, and they stood upon their feet; and great fear fell upon them which saw them.
12 - And they heard a great voice from heaven saying unto them, Come up hither. And they ascended up to heaven in a cloud; and their enemies beheld them.
13 - And the same hour was there a great earthquake, and the tenth part of the city fell, and in the earthquake were slain of men seven thousand: and the remnant were affrighted, and gave glory to the God of heaven.
http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/top-sto...5875-21049142/

http://www.boston.com/news/world/mid...in_gaza_strip/
MikeWaters is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2009, 04:41 AM   #2
il Padrino Ute
Board Pinhead

il Padrino Ute is an unknown quantity at this point

That is sad.

How many bastard Hamas types were hiding in that school?

"This is now the joke that stupid people laugh at." - Christopher Hitchens on IQ jokes about GWB.
il Padrino Ute is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2009, 04:54 AM   #3
MikeWaters
Demiurge

Quote:
Originally Posted by il Padrino Ute View Post
That is sad.

How many bastard Hamas types were hiding in that school?
Let's play a game where we pretend Israelis tell the truth. Or even care if they are bombing schools where hundreds or thousands of refugees are attempting to escape death with their families. 4 U.N. schools have been attacked so far. With defense of these tactics coming from the NY Times, Tom Friedman, and many other luminaries.

Two brothers killed, 5 and 7. And the words of John spring to my mind.

These two have ascended to heaven. The rest of us will be left with bile and death for our crimes.

We kill our prophets. Without a second thought.
Old 01-19-2009, 04:58 AM   #4
Archaea
Assistant to the Regional Manager

Archaea is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by MikeWaters View Post
Let's play a game where we pretend Israelis tell the truth. Or even care if they are bombing schools where hundreds or thousands of refugees are attempting to escape death with their families. 4 U.N. schools have been attacked so far. With defense of these tactics coming from the NY Times, Tom Friedman, and many other luminaries.

These two have ascended to heaven. The rest of us will be left with bile and death for our crimes.

I see no prophecy, only death. We as mortals have no grasp of the infinite, and fumble around like blind mice seeking cheese with no scent.
Old 01-19-2009, 05:04 AM   #5
MikeWaters
Demiurge

You have got to be shitting me.

Put this ad next to the two dead boys.

Israel is done. There are too many people like me now, people who used to be sympathetic, but are now disgusted.
Old 01-19-2009, 05:22 AM   #6
il Padrino Ute
Board Pinhead

Quote:

Why not just answer my question?

"This is now the joke that stupid people laugh at." - Christopher Hitchens on IQ jokes about GWB.
Old 01-19-2009, 05:26 AM   #7
Cougar Hunter

Cougar Hunter is on a distinguished road

Former Israeli air force caption: "My Government is now engaged in a massive war crime".

Cougar Hunter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2009, 05:36 AM   #8
MikeWaters
Demiurge

Quote:
Originally Posted by il Padrino Ute View Post
Why not just answer my question?
Because the answer doesn't matter.

If I kill your boy, and someone asks if it is true that his older brother sucker punched me in a bar, is that going to be a pressing question in your mind?

http://www.jpost.com/servlet/Satelli...cle%2FShowFull

You have believed every report Israelis have made that "Hamas were firing from there"?

Not one school. Not two. Not three. Four. Four U.N. schools the Israelis hit.
Old 01-19-2009, 05:40 AM   #9
MikeWaters
Demiurge

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cougar Hunter View Post
Former Israeli air force caption: "My Government is now engaged in a massive war crime".

Thanks for posting that. The best way to fight this is to shine light in dark places.
Old 01-19-2009, 05:53 AM   #10
il Padrino Ute
Board Pinhead

Quote:
Because the answer doesn't matter.

If I kill your boy, and someone asks if it is true that his older brother sucker punched me in a bar, is that going to be a pressing question in your mind?

http://www.jpost.com/servlet/Satelli...cle%2FShowFull

You have believed every report Israelis have made that "Hamas were firing from there"?

Not one school. Not two. Not three. Four. Four U.N. schools the Israelis hit.
The answer does matter. I'm not going to think you have suddenly taken the Israeli side if you admit that Hamas uses schools from which to fire missles at Israel. Terrorists are cowards and cowards use these schools as shields.

You have believed every Palestinian report. You don't think there's propaganda from those sources?

Know what those are? Dead Israel babies killed by Palestinians.